How often do you guys get called ugly

Do you have to be in social circles for this
Nah both times it was just random girls i had never talked to, they were older than me so i didnt take it seriously

• JFL
Reactions: xantrooper
Nah both times it was just random girls i had never talked to, they were older than me so i didnt take it seriously
No girls ever called me cute

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and xantrooper
Never been called ugly in my life

• JFL
When I walk in the street sometimes girls visible look at me with disgust

• JFL
Everyday by my friends and girls from my school or class i get weird stares too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xantrooper and Zenis
It's been some time, but I used I get it called a lot from 2022 to 2023

• JFL
Ecactly one year ago I was walking home at night. I was passing two JBs standing on the sidewalk and as I passed them by, one of them said "did you see that guy" (compliment because I was 29 and they were like 15-16), the other one said "no, was he hot" and then the first one replied "I WOULDN'T TOUCH HIM WITH THE STICK". Over.

• JFL
I get called fat alot fat = ugly right?

• +1
  • JFL
Mostly due to everything

• JFL
Never, I get called handsome sometimes but only very occassionally, I'm bloated right now so I'm like a 5, but if I lean-maxx and get rid of bloat I think I can get to at least 6 maybe even 7 or 8 if I do it right.

• JFL
Never, I get called handsome times but only very occassionally, I'm bloated right now so I'm like a 5, but if I lean-maxx and get rid of bloat I think I can get to at least 6 maybe even 7 or 8 if I do it right.
bro whar

• JFL
i have been called "kinda ugly" and a bitch said i had a big forehead

• +1
  • JFL
I get called handsome sometimes, like occasionally, most of the time I'm a 5/10 due to bloat from water retention, I'm not lean-maxxed and for some reason I hold on to a lot of water weight. But when I get rid of all the water weight I think I can get to 6-7/10 (maybe even 8 if I use a beard to cover up my jaw)

• JFL
You're not ugly lol
But I am ugly,

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-23 161639.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 161639.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-23 161625.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 161625.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-23 161531.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 161531.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-23 161507.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 161507.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
once a month

• JFL
ive only been called ugly by my friends and other males occasionally

• JFL
That doesn’t happen irl unless you’re low inhib + 2 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper and cooldude1231
Girl said i had a crooked mouth

• JFL
Never rly,they make fun of my hair but other than that they insult my personality and autistic behaviour

On wallah all the foids ask me how I have never had a gf before
That’s not flirting, everyone assumes someone has had a gf before even with me. You know how ugly you have to be for people to assume you’ve never had a relationship before?:lul:

That’s not flirting, everyone assumes someone has had a gf before even with me. You know how ugly you have to be for people to assume you’ve never had a relationship before?:lul:
No I didn’t even mention the parts where I get complimented/flirted with like a lot of people say I look like young Leo dicaprio or say something about how good my jawline is or some shit

People mirin my zygos irl as well

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
No I didn’t even mention the parts where I get complimented/flirted with like a lot of people say I look like young Leo dicaprio or say something about how good my jawline is or some shit
People mirin my zygos irl as well
Nigga shut the fuck up, like I geniunally hope you fucking kill yourself you narcy faggot. I really do hope you get a gun and fucking shoot in your skull. Get the fuck off this site you piece of shit , “muhhh look at me a humble bragging peace of shit”:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• WTF
Reactions: manletmogger