How often do you guys go to parties?

Virgin at 29 ๐Ÿ˜”

Virgin at 29 ๐Ÿ˜”

lost Virginity on 20th June 2022
Idk anyone who could invite me tbh thats why i never was on a party with girls. Brutal tbh

How often are u out? @tyronelite @Chadethnic101 @DoctorLooksmax @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Idk anyone who could invite me tbh thats why i never was on a party with girls. Brutal tbh

How often are u out? @tyronelite @Chadethnic101 @DoctorLooksmax @FailedNormieManlet
I barely ever party now tbh but thats cos Im oldcel

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Virgin at 29 ๐Ÿ˜”
That often
20114.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Woah
year 1 and 2 of uni like twice a week

year 3 of uni like once a week

sicne then just occassions like birthdays, holidays new years eve etc
Wtf twice a week u got invited? Damn man:feelswah:

@prettyboislime Tell me about your experience

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
Every friday and saturday. sometimes pool party on sunday

usually go to multiple parties on friday and saturday until me and the people iโ€™m riding with find one thatโ€™s good enough to stay at. when that oneโ€™s finished thereโ€™s usually afterparties and we go to those if weโ€™re not too tired.

the usual party is people dancing, making out with VIPs, girls twerking on VIPs to the music, fucking the VIPs in the bathrooms etc. A lot of drinking and smoking weed too. Sometimes coke (ketamine + mdma/3mmc if ur in europe too)

iโ€™ve posted a lot of videos and slay stories of me at parties back then. i cucked a lot of low VIPs. it used to be my usual looksmax content. but i figured it was too braggy and i was mogging the Low VIPcels of this forum too brutally

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 ๐Ÿ˜” and BoneDensity
Every friday and saturday. sometimes pool party on sunday

usually go to multiple parties on friday and saturday until me and the people iโ€™m riding with find one thatโ€™s good enough to stay at. when that oneโ€™s finished thereโ€™s usually afterparties and we go to those if weโ€™re not too tired.

the usual party is people dancing, making out with VIPs, girls twerking on VIPs to the music, fucking the VIPs in the bathrooms etc. A lot of drinking and smoking weed too. Sometimes coke (ketamine + mdma/3mmc if ur in europe too)

iโ€™ve posted a lot of videos and slay stories of me at parties back then. i cucked a lot of low VIPs. it used to be my usual looksmax content. but i figured it was too braggy and i was mogging the Low VIPcels of this forum too brutally
First person account of a true VIP experience. Take notes boyos.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
Uni days when I was uglier I was partying a lot as your around parties often etc

After uni I used to go out once or twice a week Friday or Saturday just to nightclub
Sometimes had pre drinks before getting taxi into the town

Nowadays I go nightclub like once or twice a month I hardly party now

Social circle don't hold house party's so doesn't happen either
Birthday hardly do anything occasionally friends (only like 4 max) will come for a meal and that's it they won't wanna go out
They are either religious or in ltr and won't come out lol

I have one friend who comes out but he's always broke so can't make it hardly

So I don't party much anymore bhai

• +1
Whenever I get a chance

Or when Iโ€™m out Iโ€™ll meet dudes & theyโ€™ll invite me to parties n shit

I missed out on college parties as a STEM cel :feelswah:

• +1
Whenever I get a chance

Or when Iโ€™m out Iโ€™ll meet dudes & theyโ€™ll invite me to parties n shit

I missed out on college parties as a STEM cel :feelswah:
So u go to clubs with your friends and there u leave them to go to a new home party?