how often do you see guys in the street with wide zygos and sharp lower thirds?

όμορφος θεός

όμορφος θεός

Banned
title

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Ritalincel
I dont go outside

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HighIQcel, didntreadlol, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
sometimes

ikMv5Tk.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel
like one guy in 50

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and όμορφος θεός
aren't you in the balkans? lol you are larping my man
what are u implying buddy boyo

I'm just saying I rarely see guys that I'd take a second look at because of top tier PSL facial features

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
Don't notice

I'm just saying I rarely see guys that I'd take a second look at because of top tier PSL facial features

these two things are so common where i live, same goes for the macedonia

bro are u macedonian

nah, i am greek. dotacel is macedonian. but i've been in the macedonia countless times so i know the avg guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

where u from in macedonia?

doxes me

western Macedonia but I live in Skopje now
damn nigga what u think about us shqiptars/turks beeing in ur country :chad:

• WTF
damn nigga what u think about us shqiptars/turks beeing in ur country :chad:
hometown was full of ethniks but mostly didn't interact with eachother tbh, the social circles that I'm in now are 95%+ Macedonian so I don't rly care much but back in my hometown there were fights happening daily

rarely,
but last week in SEA
literally saw a SEA chad with wide zygos and chiseled jaw in a train
mirin his skull,
i probably wont notice chad if im not blackpilled af

In School? To much enough to get mogged hard few times everyday

Rare af most guys have shit bone structure and I’m in chad central California.

• +1
I 100% believe this ngl gonna raise my kids with filtered water
Nobody is putting estrogen into water, but women use e-pills which act like estrogen in males body. E-pills and other medicines like that can't be filtered with regular systems. Most western countries don't have these systems because they don't give a fuck. Israel has these reverse osmosis systems that can filter e-pills and other medicines from tap water. So yea, tap water isn't the optimal for men.

Every 30 seconds walking around in the city when its busy

• So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and όμορφος θεός
hometown was full of ethniks but mostly didn't interact with eachother tbh, the social circles that I'm in now are 95%+ Macedonian so I don't rly care much but back in my hometown there were fights happening daily
is it true that macedonians listen to bulgarian music

• +1
fin skulls are tiny
Most yeah, probably. Skullsize and frame size is rly usually linked to your height. I can imagine greek skulls being even tinier though, afterall you're pretty much turks and they got small skull. Ionnis Viglakis

Most yeah, probably. Skullsize and frame size is rly usually linked to your height. I can imagine greek skulls being even tinier though, afterall you're pretty much turks and they got small skull. View attachment 91868

lol are you taking the piss lad? avg greek height is 5'11. balkan skulls are big as fuck compared to the rest of the world(except aborjins tbh). i have 24.3 inch skull my female cousin has 23.6 etc etc.
Most yeah, probably. Skullsize and frame size is rly usually linked to your height. I can imagine greek skulls being even tinier though, afterall you're pretty much turks and they got small skull. View attachment 91868

and we are all turks? lmao, stick my cock into the your bum directly fucking nerdic cuck

Last edited:
lol are you taking the piss lad? avg greek height is 5'11. balkan skulls are big as fuck compared to the rest of the world(except aborjins tbh). i have 24.3 inch skull my female cousin has 23.6 etc etc.
Idk if that's big or not, sounds kinda small. The fact your girl cousin almost skull mogs you is troubling. Girls usually have small skulls.

Idk if that's big or not, sounds kinda small. The fact your girl cousin almost skull mogs you is troubling. Girls usually have small skulls.

sounds kinda small? avg skull in your country is 22.5 coping ape, what the fuck are you talking about

sounds kinda small? avg skull in your country is 22.5 coping ape, what the fuck are you talking about
Well you only got few centimeters from average so its not big at all then? They count females on the average too? Thats like saying your 15cm cock is huge because its 1cm over average :D Large 1

• JFL
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
Well you only got few centimeters from average so its not big at all then? They count females on the average too? Thats like saying your 15cm cock is huge because its 1cm over average :DView attachment 91870

damn son are you fucking stupid? 1 inch difference in skull makes or breaks you. you newfags are so annoying ngl

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and Deleted member 470
is it true that macedonians listen to bulgarian music
they listen to everything bro, especially like some weird turbo folk EDM combinations, Serbian, Bulgarian, Croatian etc
Well you only got few centimeters from average so its not big at all then? They count females on the average too? Thats like saying your 15cm cock is huge because its 1cm over average :DView attachment 91870
are u retarded? Google skull size percentiles nigger

• +1
damn son are you fucking stupid? 1 inch difference in skull makes or breaks you. you newfags are so annoying ngl
Newfags? You're the newfag, I've been lurking lookism and this for a year. I don't have measuring tape but I can say right off the bat I got bigger skull than 60cm. That is the size of a big bicep. Sometimes I honestly feel like a demigod compared to you coping curries.
Tenor

• JFL
Newfags? You're the newfag, I've been lurking lookism and this for a year. I don't have measuring tape but I can say right off the bat I got bigger skull than 60cm. That is the size of a big bicep. Sometimes I honestly feel like a demigod compared to you coping curries.
View attachment 91871
post pics

View attachment 91871

only 1 year? lol

60 cm is 23.6 inch and that's my female cousins skull :lul:

neck yourself nerdic cuck

only 1 year? lol

60 cm is 23.6 inch and that's my female cousins skull :lul:

neck yourself nerdic cuck
ur cousin is a high t ogre woman, 60cm is 95th+ percentile for 190cm tall females, and almost impossible for shorter women

• +1
ur cousin is a high t ogre woman, 60cm is 95th+ percentile for 190cm tall females, and almost impossible for shorter women

she is also 6'1

• Woah
Not too often, I don't really pay attention tbh

And you're what... 61cm? Use the fucking metric system, since when greeks started sucking on americans asscheeks?

Prime stacy.

1 cm makes a huge difference lad, even mms of bones can make you either chad or incel

1 cm makes a huge difference lad, even mms of bones can make you either chad or incel
No. Mms of bones in right places such as jaw, chin, cheekbones etc can make difference between normie and incel. You won't get a chad of a incel who has virtually no jaw by giving him only couple millimeters. I firmly believe though that 1cm difference in head circumference is not very noticeable. Now if you put that one cm in the jaw width or length, then it can make or break you.

No. Mms of bones in right places such as jaw, chin, cheekbones etc can make difference between normie and incel. You won't get a chad of a incel who has virtually no jaw by giving him only couple millimeters. I firmly believe though that 1cm difference in head circumference is not very noticeable. Now if you put that one cm in the jaw width or length, then it can make or break you.

1 cm is hugeee difference in the skull, i am not going into the details. google it

• Love it
@dotacel FYROM =/= Macedonia

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Ritalincel