how often do you see guys in the street with wide zygos and sharp lower thirds?

Very rarely

• JFL
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
belgium is full of deathniks, i can understand why you see it rarely
Ironically I see more deathniks with good bones than whites, but their eye area is pure shit. Most whites here are either skinny fat horsefacecels or bloated with beard fraud.

• JFL
Ironically I see more deathniks with good bones than whites, but their eye area is pure shit. Most whites here are either skinny fat horsefacecels or bloated with beard fraud.

what is avg height in the belgium

I'm dont go outside, but my only friends have a gonial angle of 115, and zygos that pass from the forehead.

• Hmm...
I'm 6'2 barefoot and my skull is 56cm/22in, also 6.4in wrists jfl

damn, another case is @6ft4

22 inch skull on his height, very brutal

Size 10 feet at this height is also not common. I don't look that disproportionate irl and I'm also high iq with that skull size.

Depends on the country, right now I'm in GB, everyone looks like a potato, in Australia though I felt like the ugliest person on the planet

Size 10 feet at this height is also not common. I don't look that disproportionate irl and I'm also high iq with that skull size.

damn

It looks okay so long as I keep my hair long on top, if I get my haircut and the babrer goes too short on the top it makes my skull look tiny, this is the reason I will rope if I ever become a baldcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: norwoodreaper and όμορφος θεός
rarely but i always notice when i see one