How often do you see people who look distinguishably autistic/ non NT in public?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I haven’t seen such people since I left university tbh. As for me I look very NT on the surface (clothes, eye contacts, facial expressions etc.). The non NT / autistic ones are either rotting or they have to fake NTness in public just like me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
in university? depends how often you walk past the computer science buildings ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
How do you look non-NT? That shit is impossible.

Normies detect your NT levels when you open your mouth and start speaking. Otherwise, physically, no one can tell.

Normies detect your NT levels when you open your mouth and start speaking. Otherwise, physically, no one can tell.
Na I could see several guys at the university who looked really awkward (like talking to themselves or making weird movements ) without having talk to them ngl

Na I could see several guys at the university who looked really awkward (like talking to themselves or making weird movements ) without having talk to them ngl
That's just shitty body language though. Easy to correct.

You don't even have to open your mouth for normies to detect NT levels

One fuckup with a microexpression and they will exponentially be more biased to judge you as aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 616
You don't even have to open your mouth for normies to detect NT levels

One fuckup with a microexpression and they will exponentially be more biased to judge you as aspie
How?

I don't know. For me, everyone likes me till I open my mouth.