Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Graham
I thought mid 20s TBH.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, marek937, the next o'pry and 1 other person
I thought mid 20s TBH.
I dont know if thats a good thing, Its been 1,5 years since that pic and my jaw and chin and lips have grown alot but its not like im gonna become some chad in my 20s. I wish i would have abused K2 and D3

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
I dont know if thats a good thing, Its been 1,5 years since that pic and my jaw and chin and lips have grown alot but its not like im gonna become some chad in my 20s. I wish i would have abused K2 and D3
From the way you made it sound I thought that photo was a long time ago. If I knew you were 16 / 17 I wouldn't have said anything.

Granted, it's a very cherry-picked photo, maybe you look younger in different photos.

If you're biting your cheeks it will make you look older, if not, then props for being lean.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
From the way you made it sound I thought that photo was a long time ago. If I knew you were 16 / 17 I wouldn't have said anything.

Granted, it's a very cherry-picked photo, maybe you look younger in different photos.

If you're biting your cheeks it will make you look older, if not, then props for being lean.
Its fine bro

• +1
Reactions: Graham
u remind me of @anstrum95

• Woah
K2 and D3 is cope

damn bro u look like a grown as man, can only imagine the stares you got when you went out in public with ur 13 year old swedish JB. You look like that redpill reich guy.

• JFL
damn bro u look like a grown as man, can only imagine the stares you got when you went out in public with ur 13 year old swedish JB. You look like that redpill reich guy.
I dont think i looked as old irl as this pic but still, I also had a big growth spurt so i was 183cm here.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Bro you looked like mid 20s construction worker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NordicLeonhard and wishIwasSalludon