How old is everyone on this foruM?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
seems like theres been a rise of oldcels

type your age below

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
23 and too old to be a virgin whom'st've never had a GF. Too old to be on this forum to be quite frank. It is over.

I have the mental age of a 8 year old tbh.

I’m 24

16 and have been on these kind of forums 15

i saw a 13 year old on lookism not so long ago

18, I think average age is somewhere around 18-22 tbh

the average age is around 17-18 which is when boys (me included) get most excited about muscles and physique. Then you grow up and realise it's cope after some point and it's all about bones.

• +1
Reactions: JimJones
36. yeah I'm not helping. ZUZZCEL its because of more people pre-Z gen getting woke on the incel issue.

20. I would give anything to go back in time and undo my back injury.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I’m starting to feel old now tbh.

I need some more 25+ people on here so I can feel young again.

19,1 month,20 days

19 year old fren

IMG 6217

You can't say you are more BoyMaxxed than I am when you are still technically a boy.

Get to my age 23 (and 24 very soon) then you can talk.

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
20. I would give anything to go back in time and undo my back injury.
Lol squats and deads too? Wish I never fucked with them at all. I fell for that whole "girls like guys butts, so squat and deadlift heavy" meme and ended up taking it too far and fucking my lower back. I've been injured since June and still get pain.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and jefferson
Lol squats and deads too? Wish I never fucked with them at all. I fell for that whole "girls like guys butts, so squat and deadlift heavy" meme and ended up taking it too far and fucking my lower back. I've been injured since June and still get pain.
Yeah lol, fuck deadlifts. When I was 15. Resulted in erectile dysfunction and pain for 3 years. Of course it got alot better after a few months but took 3 years to fully feel back to normal. I was also a late bloomer with puberty so that happening at 15 guaranteed I was a virgin for highschool. It destroyed my confidence and gave me depression but even if it didn't do those things I literally couldn't get an erection anyways.

Even though I say it's healed I will always have an injury there for the rest of my life. Once every few weeks to a month I still feel a nerve getting pinched for a few seconds or mild pain if I sit for hours with bad posture.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Zesto
16, and been on Incels.is since 15

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way and Zesto
Yeah lol, fuck deadlifts. When I was 15. Resulted in erectile dysfunction and pain for 3 years. Of course it got alot better after a few months but took 3 years to fully feel back to normal. I was also a late bloomer with puberty so that happening at 15 guaranteed I was a virgin for highschool. It destroyed my confidence and gave me depression but even if it didn't do those things I literally couldn't get an erection anyways.

Even though I say it's healed I will always have an injury there for the rest of my life. Once every few weeks to a month I still feel a nerve getting pinched for a few seconds or mild pain if I sit for hours with bad posture.
Funny thing is, I lost a lot of muscle in my legs but nobody even notices it. My legs naturally look big, and my calves too so the whole injury was in vain.

The newer generations are getting black piled and redpilled really early

I had the same mind as I do now at 11.
Current state of .is tbh
prepubescent boys who can't grow pubic hair claim to be incels.
t. projecting 13 year old
15-16 is almost through puberty. I honestly think you're some middle school redditor.

I'm 36 and got redpilled on at least feminism at 12. Do the math.

31 year old boomer

answer is encrypted somewhere in this song :feelswhere:

nigger garbage

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
17, 18 soon

I had the same mind as I do now at 11.

t. projecting 13 year old
15-16 is almost through puberty. I honestly think you're some middle school redditor.
based on the way you post, Ive come to the conclusion that a.you are a teenage little boy or b. you are extremely immature for your age.
I'm twice your age anyways. Keep posting about reddit shit nobody bothers to read faggot.

based on the way you post, Ive come to the conclusion that a.you are a teenage little boy or b. you are extremely immature for your age.
I'm twice your age anyways. Keep posting about reddit shit nobody bothers to read faggot.

Jeffrey dahmer 9264755 1 402

Explain?

Btw Im 18

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO