How old is everyone on this foruM?

17, nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Current state of .is tbh
prepubescent boys who can't grow pubic hair claim to be incels.
Because I am incel, boyo. I have a ugly face, low t, and bullied by girls. You know nothing about me. I've been through hell.

23 and too old to be a virgin whom'st've never had a GF. Too old to be on this forum to be quite frank. It is over.
23 too but not virgin. had few lays. not much tho. i feel like u

Beats ER's score by a year.
It will be a while more too. No prospects, zero matches on tinder, graduated college so no social circle.

In 17 days I will be half way to 24. Closer to 24 than 23. Closer to 30 than graduating high school. No one woman interested. Fucking over. Just take me to the grave so I can rise Lord, I'm not interested in being here anymore.

>KHHV
I know what k and v mean but what does hh mean?

• +1
Reactions: Athene
It will be a while more too. No prospects, zero matches on tinder, graduated college so no social circle.

In 17 days I will be half way to 24. Closer to 24 than 23. Closer to 30 than graduating high school. No one woman interested. Fucking over. Just take me to the grave so I can rise Lord, I'm not interested in being here anymore.

>KHHV
kissless handholdless hugless virgin.

kissless handholdless hugless virgin.
Unless you count family or non-sexual situations (old ladies at church), yes I am KHHV. @Athene

You think online dating would work? I've been thinking hard on it lately because I'm so fucking lonely.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Unless you count family or non-sexual situations (old ladies at church), yes I am KHHV. @Athene

You think online dating would work? I've been thinking hard on it lately because I'm so fucking lonely.
I’ve never tried online dating, doesn’t seem appealing to me tbh and the standards seem to be way higher on there. Sub6 men are virtually invisible.

>KHHV

possible solutions:
- crash with car
- rope
- go er
- collect 20000 USD + for face operations

why not try with men? better that than nothing

I’ve never tried online dating, doesn’t seem appealing to me tbh and the standards seem to be way higher on there. Sub6 men are virtually invisible.
I just wanna have sex nigga why is there so much trouble for this.
possible solutions:
- crash with car
- rope
- go er
- collect 20000 USD + for face operations

why not try with men? better that than nothing
Virtually all of these are incompatible with my Lutheran faith except for surgeries, in which I will have the money for soon (around June maybe?).

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
7669 days old.

seems like theres been a rise of oldcels

type your age below
I’m 18 and already feel like I don’t have a chance in this world