How old is too old to go to college?

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
Im 25 and thinking about uni maxxing for lots of reasons but i feel 25 is too old to be in college bc at that age its like your supposed to be pst the “college phase”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 13332
Im 25 and thinking about uni maxxing for lots of reasons but i feel 25 is too old to be in college bc at that age its like your supposed to be pst the “college phase”.
Go to community college, you will find even 40 year olds there.

Go to community college, you will find even 40 years there.
Nah. I need to look smart in the eyes of stacys. Oh and smashing hoes is the secondary reason why i wanna go.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Oberyn
I was thinking I'm pushing it starting univeristy/college at 21 (19 rn need time to get some money/surgeries), I think it's over socially but who knows. Looks trump all!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Prince88 and Amexmaxx
I was thinking I'm pushing it starting univeristy/college at 21 (19 rn need time to get some money/surgeries), I think it's over socially but who knows. Looks trump all!
Nah 21 is still good imo. Most people graduate at that age. 25 is giga over. Most normies are doing marriage and kids by then. :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Matthias8272
Nah 21 is still good imo. Most people graduate at that age. 25 is giga over. Most normies are doing marriage and kids by then. :feelswah::feelswah:
Most people graduate at 22-23. A regular degree ideally should be four years but its very common to end up taking longer, 5-6 years for example. Lots of high school graduates are already 19 from the get-go too.

Screen Shot 2022 05 02 at 021553

At 25 you will be fine. Lots of seniors will be your age. Your will be seen as older bro kind of guy, which is cool. Also, if you finish before 30 people won't lump you with the "old people" in college. Those people are looked at differently tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, GetShrekt and Amexmaxx
It's gonna be fucked for me tbh, even if I go back to college after surgerymaxxing I'm not going to be grad with a bachelor's degree until 30+. But I gotta do what I gotta do :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
I am 26. It's my last semester never had a problem just don't be bald theory. I still go to freshman parties larp as 22-23

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 9670 and the BULL
I am 26. It's my last semester never had a problem just don't be bald theory
Your 26 on your last your. I will be 25-26 on my first year. It’s different

Your 26 on your last your. I will be 25-26 on my first year. It’s different
Idk where are you from if it's US you can easily finish your degree in 3 years if you are not stupid. 28-29 not old for college bars/clubs but old for house parties yeah

I went to three universities, at one between the ages of 27 and 30, I've also met other men and women who were older, as long as you are in your 20s it's OK, you won't look out of place, and you'll fit in easily - you can make friends, date other college girls, etc., you might even have a small status halo, because you'll be seen as more mature, but you'll need to have some money, your own place, etc., being late 20s and still living with your parents will make you look like a loser...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 360° and Amexmaxx
Just in time , and its really not about your age , its how young you look

• +1
Reactions: 360° and Amexmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: 360°
Doesn't really matter as long as you look young enough. therefore I would put sunscreen everyday and just work towards your goals.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
norwood 2

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Patient A
as long as you are still in your twenties its fine tbh, if you are over 30 its gonna be starting to get cringe

how tf do u guys get accepted to college at 25

you’re worried about going to college at 25 while amnesia agefish’s prepubescent girls successfully, you’ll be fine

• JFL
Reactions: 444
Could probably go even if you're in your early thirties as long as you look young enough.