How old is too old to looksmax?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
I don't really come by here very often, but it seems like most people here are trying to ascend because they're surrounded by a community of people they can network through and find women who wanna get with them. And I think after a certain age that "community" disappears. Hookup culture as a whole kinda peters off. So the people who are here must be young enough to still do this within reason.

But how young is "young enough," and how old is "too old?" I'm not asking how old you are, I'm asking how old you think is too old to looksmax.

I'd guess around mid thirties is where it starts to get much harder

it all depends on your genes and life situation

Its never too old to start lifting tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
I don't really come by here very often, but it seems like most people here are trying to ascend because they're surrounded by a community of people they can network through and find women who wanna get with them. And I think after a certain age that "community" disappears. Hookup culture as a whole kinda peters off. So the people who are here must be young enough to still do this within reason.

But how young is "young enough," and how old is "too old?" I'm not asking how old you are, I'm asking how old you think is too old to looksmax.

Looksmaxing can be done at any age. Period.

Now of course it is obvious to most normal functioning individuals that a guy who is looksmaxing at 20 will have a much easier time and bigger sexual options available with young girls (aged 18-24), than let's say a 40 or 50 year old.

A 40 or 50 year old could still looksmax but he would probably benefit more from a health perspective (as the average looksmaxer) than from the aspect of slaying, not to say it's not possible but they won't be regular 20 year old somethings but probably sagging 30-40 year old landwhales.

Looksmaxing as in the criterias listed commonly here before the age of 15 (as a child) is pretty much pointless (except for exercise and correct tongue posture) and doing it post 60/65 could pretty much only be beneficial in terms of health, but that's about it. After 60/65 i would say going permanent monk mode is the way to go unless you marry aka betabuxx divorcerape.

over 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
lookmaxing is possible at any age as long as you want to attract more females.
bodybuilding can be done at any age and is very beneficial for general health, while softmaxing (eyebrows, haircut, style etc) doesn't require a lot if time so you can do as much as you want

• +1
Reactions: Vipercel and GingerMan75
Never.If my dad was looksmaxxed,he would be a chadlite,idk why you wouldn't be the best version of yourself,whatever age you are.

It's never to late. If you take care of yourself you can date women that are much younger than you at any age. Plus it's always a good idea to just take care of yourself.

I see Chads in their thirties still slay (if the don't settle down). But perhaps I'm coping.

If you are 80 you should still exercisemax to stay healthy and look high vitality, never too late.

Attractiveness declines with age. There would in theory be an age where improving attractiveness wouldn't yield any meaningful improvements in SMV.

Its never too old to start lifting tbh
Lifting is good but it's not even anything compared to facial surgeries and skincare for looksmatching. Let's be real here

I don't think there is a maximum age. My Dad is in his fifties and he would have a better old age if he looksmaxes, skin-wise and gym-maxing. Facial surgeries become kind of stupid though over 45.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
If you can look better always do it in whatever way doesn’t matter the age, trust me it’s worth it, looks especially face are the #1 thing in this world

There are other reasons to looksmax than to attract females. Respect, being treated better in general, feeling better about yourself, and as you age, having far less joint paint since your muscles haven't completely atrophied away and been replaced by chunky lumps of fat dragging your posture down and stressing out your joints and back. You always benefit from being attractive in life, and you always benefit from having a good body so you can always benefit from looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
You're never too old

Around 33-35 but like many said, it depends on the individuals

Never too late, never stop trying to improve.

Btw men peak in their 30s or so on Tinder