How old were your parents when they had you?

Your dad must be a gigachad then seeing how you turned out
He was around 5 psl in prime.

My family doesnt have major chads or stacies.
Just average-above average non deformed folks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Dad:40
Mom:25

I mog everyone in my family tbh
Probably in the whole state tbh.

Remember to stay there and never come to Delhi. Don't think I could handle the mog. :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
I mean how is he a cuck?
well, he think that treating women well is good, that thinking about women in only sexual way is bad, he was proud how he carried a backpack for girls in school etc. Typical cuck who help foids from few nice words

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 3202
Probably in the whole state tbh.

Remember to stay there and never come to Delhi. Don't think I could handle the mog. :feelsrope:
I am not that gl lol.
I dont stand out much cause i am average height

I am not that gl lol.
I dont stand out much cause i am average height
Go to Bangalore or Chennai. You'll tower above those aboriginal manlets.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
well, he think that treating women well is good, that thinking about women in only sexual way is bad, he was proud how he carried a backpack for girls in school etc. Typical cuck who help foids from few nice words
My grandfather hates women yet acts like your dad, lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3202
I'll say it again it's only how old the father is. But if subhumans have a child five years younger than a chad and stacy it doesnt mean that the subhumans child will automatically be better.

• +1
dad 27
mom 28

• +1
mom 19 dad 20

• +1
mum 21
dad 18

• +1
He went on a fucking spree with white and Latina women, then he shaved his head and got even more attention from the Latinas.
Dafuq bro 14 kids

• +1
Bad hair genetics but definitely masculine beast of a man!
Only 5ft10 but bodyguarded Arnold swarznegger oasis all the boxers status maxxed and high t maxxed
Only 5ft10 but bodyguarded Arnold swarznegger oasis all the boxers status maxxed and high t maxxed
Janet Jackson others aswell I just don't remember them all

dad 33

mom

just muslim things bro,jkjk

mom 34 dad 35

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Germania and SuicideBomber
If your parents were over age 30 when having you, they fucked you over tbh ngl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and SuicideBomber
Ive read theres a correlation between parents age and how hood looking you are.

How old were your parents when they had you and how good looking are you?
Mom 27 Dad 29

my mom 30-31
my dad 29-30

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
18 and I’m subhuman

Ive read theres a correlation between parents age and how hood looking you are.

How old were your parents when they had you and how good looking are you?
mother less than 20, father in the 20s, i'm the better looking of my family - or close to it, at least bone wise - according to psl, first born, here's your answer, i believe in it too.

dad: 28
Mom: 21

Mom: 33
Dad: 45

ur dad a cuck? settling for such an old woman?
Landwhale too. But i love my mum. Shes so good for me. Wouldnt like to have other mum. She also understand me alot

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and EthnicelAscension
Landwhale too. But i love my mum. Shes so good for me. Wouldnt like to have other mum. She also understand me alot
my mother tells me i embarrass her and i am a disgrace

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Pietrosiek
They were 23
I'm ugly but I have 2 brothers and I legit mogg them hard apart from height

Mom 40 dad 37 don’t think age has much of correlation as long as you came out healthy in all the checkups and with no problems how would it affect looks. Even if you had lower prenatal t it is still mostly genetics

Mom 40 dad 37 don’t think age has much of correlation as long as you came out healthy in all the checkups and with no problems how would it affect looks. Even if you had lower prenatal t it is still mostly genetics
just do a quick google of "older the parent uglier the child"

Dad was 35 mom was 19
Don't have any siblings to compare to, so don't know if I'm genetically fucked or if mouthbreathing due to allergies from moving to a vastly different climate as a child is what fucked me up

• +1
My parents were old asf having me , would this explain my mentalceldom or messed up neurotransmitters

Dafuq bro 14 kids
There might be more, lol. He's a hipster now that wears a beanie, plaid shirt, horn rimmed glasses and has a beard down to his genitals. The descension is unreal. He had the potential to slay well into his 50's too, such a waste, Imo.
Dad was 35 mom was 19
Don't have any siblings to compare to, so don't know if I'm genetically fucked or if mouthbreathing due to allergies from moving to a vastly different climate as a child is what fucked me up
You can DM me a pic if you want to know if you look good or not.

Your norwooding subhuman of a dad slayed.

Lifefuel for currymax.me
No the difference is the we're alpha white men that have the skulls of tyson fury you know we are stronger than alot of men and race isn't a issue cause we don't think about pollicts or slavery we just think about smashing there faces in no matter who you are but I can't take curries seriously especially when the general population is on fucking omeagle

No the difference is the we're alpha white men that have the skulls of tyson fury you know we are stronger than alot of men and race isn't a issue cause we don't think about pollicts or slavery we just think about smashing there faces in no matter who you are but I can't take curries seriously especially when the general population is on fucking omeagle
I didnt understand a word you said

27 mother
30 father

Mom - 29
Dad - 18

• JFL
Reactions: joao
Mom 24 Dad 30

Mother 33, Father 53
Father didn't really want to have children tho, but my mom got what she wanted after 10 yrs