Attachments

• 449D3EA5-C188-469F-A860-AB73750D691D.jpeg
    449D3EA5-C188-469F-A860-AB73750D691D.jpeg
    587.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 1901
You got the cutecel curse. Age?

u 15 testostorone max eat a good amount of food but dont become fat then come back when your 16 also mew.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bishōnenmaxxer and wwww
u might be a late bloomer.

I grew in height and my voice got deep, my jaws fucked up which maybe might make my soft appearance idk
well your face doesnt change as quick for one just testostorone maxx no soft maxxes would help you other than mewing and mewing only helps you reach your genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: wwww
You are white and that’s a win. You are subhuman for being white but I think you could ascend. Chew hard things as much as possible and hard mew. Heightmax if possible with aromasin and HGH.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and wwww
Please ban him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, Deleted member 28849, Lautrec and 6 others
Never began.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
well your face doesnt change as quick for one just testostorone maxx no soft maxxes would help you other than mewing and mewing only helps you reach your genetic potential.
Like Inject?

You’re 15 so most you can do is take care of yourself and enjoy life my man.

I looked similar at 15. You have great hair, harmony and pheno.

Do sports, don’t get fat, take care of your skin and ideally hit the gym when you can.

enjoy your teens mate and come back here in your 20s.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, normie_joe and wwww
@TRUE_CEL under 18 bvan him
I don’t think that’s a rule on here but I do agree <18 shouldn’t post their faces yet since they are still gonna grow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
Its over you look like u have the babyface filter bruv

Blud forgot to turn off the boss baby filter before posting on Ratings

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Lautrec, Blackgymmax, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
are people on this site retarded? a fat 15 year old is gonna look young and not like david gandy in his prime, lmfao

sports and eating healthy bro. you'll ascend hard with that combo. eat organic and real foods like fruit veggies and meat + fish, avoid processed foods and snacks at all costs.

As others have said, just enjoy your teens and take care of yourself since you're still growing. Make sure you're mewing correctly, proper bodily posture, eat healthy & organic, and join a sport/workout. Socialmaxxing is also a good idea when you're young. Only hang around people who take care of themselves and will likely be successful in the future. You are who you surround yourself with.

are people on this site retarded? a fat 15 year old is gonna look young and not like david gandy in his prime, lmfao
Im 120 5’8 bro wtf

• Woah
Reactions: Lautrec
Y’all going too easy on him he’s jaw is such failo.... he’s not that tall he’s got decent eye area n hair and he’s white even if we fixed he’s jaw he’s still no chad he’s got no chin, he’s face is asymmetrical and stuff like that