How over is it for me?

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
Hello, new to the forum. Some basic info about me.

6 foot 4 260

Athletic build with wide shoulders + some belly fat(abs don’t show). I would say my build is very rare among white guys, my limb proportions resemble tropical adapted people more than the typical caucasoid. (Body pic attached is from a couple years back just imagine that but with 5-10 percent more bodyfat)

East euro with heavy accent

Please rate me and let me know what makes my look so unsettling in America. I get looks everywhere I go. Not just adults. Kids look at me in fear I’ve seen it in their face.

Looksmaxx suggestions for me? Prey or predator face? High trust or low trust? Thanks

Attachments

• 231B4A4D-F1B3-4F0D-A3CF-3A4B3A4983A9.jpeg
    231B4A4D-F1B3-4F0D-A3CF-3A4B3A4983A9.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 8F4D18D4-1476-4178-8984-6979AC31BB35.jpeg
    8F4D18D4-1476-4178-8984-6979AC31BB35.jpeg
    426.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2D67A313-B67D-4E5A-88E6-5537792F3F14.jpeg
    2D67A313-B67D-4E5A-88E6-5537792F3F14.jpeg
    454.2 KB · Views: 0
  • F157C88B-4BC8-41A8-961D-AAF55437B3BE.jpeg
    F157C88B-4BC8-41A8-961D-AAF55437B3BE.jpeg
    881.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 23017
Dad pheno

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 22380, to be human and 9 others

6 foot 4 260

Athletic build with wide shoulders + some belly fat(abs don’t show). I would say my build is very rare among white guys, my limb proportions resemble tropical adapted people more than the typical caucasoid. (Body pic attached is from a couple years back just imagine that but with 5-10 percent more bodyfat)

Please rate me and let me know what makes my look so unsettling in America. I get looks everywhere I go. Not just adults. Kids look at me in fear I’ve seen it in their face.

Looksmaxx suggestions for me? Prey or predator face? High trust or low trust? Thanks
very much depends on how old you are. Get on some skincare regardless - basic shit like cleanse, moisurise and suncream. See if you can get a retinoid

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and tallnegga
very much depends on how old you are. Get on some skincare regardless - basic shit like cleanse, moisurise and suncream. See if you can get a retinoid

I’ve never had a skin care routine in my life and I’m always working in the hot sun outside. So this is probably priority to clean my shit up.

Age I’m 30, never had a long term girlfriend plenty of hookups at bars mostly less luck on dating apps. My experience with women is basically this, they will fuck me if no one finds out but they don’t want me around them when they have their friends around. Very hard to find a gf let alone wife when you’re in that boat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I’ve never had a skin care routine in my life and I’m always working in the hot sun outside. So this is probably priority to clean my shit up.

Age I’m 30, never had a long term girlfriend plenty of hookups at bars mostly less luck on dating apps. My experience with women is basically this, they will fuck me if no one finds out but they don’t want me around them when they have their friends around. Very hard to find a gf let alone wife when you’re in that boat.
you look older than 30 to be honest but you could definitely reverse that as its mostly skin. I'm new here myself so I can't really offer you that much advice sorry

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
You're 2 years older than me but look a lot older than your age... You need to get a proper skincare routine, would boost your luck greatly imo

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and tallnegga
You're 2 years older than me but look a lot older than your age... You need to get a proper skincare routine, would boost your luck greatly imo
Thanks, my job is also straight cortisol to the vein all day everyday. Probably played a huge role in me looking old.

Is me looking old the only problem tho? Like I know I have those dark bags under my eyes would you guys suggest fillers or do they not work so well?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Thanks, my job is also straight cortisol to the vein all day everyday. Probably played a huge role in me looking old.

Is me looking old the only problem tho? Like I know I have those dark bags under my eyes would you guys suggest fillers or do they not work so well?
I had fillers for my undereye bags.. didn't remove them completely but it masked them a bit

Attachments

• IMG_20221015_151230360~5.jpg
    IMG_20221015_151230360~5.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allandro
Also not sure if your skin is your main problem tbh.. too many unknown factors, but you're not bad looking over all and your physique is ideal

predator, sexual predator
this is why kids are scared of you

I’m pretty perverted but all my perversions include a full figured woman, the only thing I’m a predator for is a fat ass and if I can’t get it thru looksmaxx I will buy a Dominican whore to let me give her backshots

I had fillers for my undereye bags.. didn't remove them completely but it masked them a bit
Can u send a before pic please? Thank you.

6 foot 4 260

Just get on a cut, and become a fitness instagrammer or something. You'd slay hard IRL after leaning out. Facially you look very rough and masculine without any masculine features tho. It's mostly your skin that ages and masculinizes you, that and your recessed zygos are you most immediate failo.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and tallnegga

Try to wear a cap

What's your job?

I’m pretty perverted but all my perversions include a full figured woman, the only thing I’m a predator for is a fat ass and if I can’t get it thru looksmaxx I will buy a Dominican whore to let me give her backshots
you shouldn't have to much trouble with women
your face isn't appealing to look at but rather scary
however you are tall as shit and built well so go for women who like ogres only

• +1
skincare + drink more water boom 1+ psl

• +1

Attachments

• 3093632_307204208_764041144680874_2891049882950672380_n.jpg
    3093632_307204208_764041144680874_2891049882950672380_n.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tallnegga and ChristianChad
Also not sure if your skin is your main problem tbh.. too many unknown factors, but you're not bad looking over all and your physique is ideal
Yeah but why the stares everywhere I go? Strippers have said on 3 occasions that I look evil and like the devil lmao. I could bear with being low tier normie or even sub 5 if I was invisible. But everywhere I go I get stares and it’s fucking with mental health
Just get on a cut, and become a fitness instagrammer or something. You'd slay hard IRL after leaning out. Facially you look very rough and masculine without any masculine features tho. It's mostly your skin that ages and masculinizes you, that and your recessed zygos are you most immediate failo.

So basically I have a feminine rough face? Like a dyke lesbian?

• JFL
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
Yeah but why the stares everywhere I go? Strippers have said on 3 occasions that I look evil and like the devil lmao. I could bear with being low tier normie or even sub 5 if I was invisible. But everywhere I go I get stares and it’s fucking with mental health

Geez man you don't have to be that hard on yourself. Lemme buy you a beer or something and we can talk it over... That being said...

.yes

Try to wear a cap

What's your job?

I run a logistics company. I do the brokerage, accounting, mechanical work, and even drive when I can’t find drivers. It was stressful before but now it’s an absolute nightmare, with these fuel prices I’m literally paying out of pocket to support the country. But it’s okay I’m about to close up shop and move back to my country for a while.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Geez man you don't have to be that hard on yourself. Lemme buy you a beer or something and we can talk it over... That being said...

.yes

Lol which masculine features am I lacking facially if you don’t mind me asking? And could these features be of northern euro centric phenotype-wise? <— I don’t know how to rephrase that

Lol which masculine features am I lacking facially if you don’t mind me asking? And could these features be of northern euro centric phenotype-wise? <— I don’t know how to rephrase that
I don't do pheno bullshit. Good looking is good looking. Broderick hunter mogs Eggman. That being said, you just lack bones in general, your face looks compressed.

I run a logistics company. I do the brokerage, accounting, mechanical work, and even drive when I can’t find drivers. It was stressful before but now it’s an absolute nightmare, with these fuel prices I’m literally paying out of pocket to support the country. But it’s okay I’m about to close up shop and move back to my country for a while.
I appreciate the answer.

You look low trust and very masculine, but not very handsome.
One thing you could do is start a basic skincare routine as another user said.

• +1
I don't do pheno bullshit. Good looking is good looking. Broderick hunter mogs Eggman. That being said, you just lack bones in general, your face looks compressed.

Lol is there any way to post vids on here? Keep in mind my bodyfat right now is around 20+ percent

Your height is a massive halo. I would grow your hair out and prettyboymaxx to cover up your massive forehead. I would also get a good skincare routine. Tbh the height alone might just be enough to carry you and make up for your ltn face.

• +1

I actually have a long horse face which I hate. Lol at compressed face. It’s just my five head makes everything else look small af.

MTN for your age LTN if you look at all ages

you should get some landwhales and single moms no problem

just get rid of your accent with pronounciation training (if not low iq)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and tallnegga
MTN for your age LTN if you look at all ages

you should get some landwhales and single moms no problem

just get rid of your accent with pronounciation training (if not low iq)

Lol dont Landwhales and single moms mean it’s over anyways? I’m not particularly looking for companionship or love but I need kids from a Stacy and if this was the past days I would rip the spine bones from chads and pretty boys to get her but now if you do that you butthole gape maxx in prison so it’s no longer an option. It’s over :(

Lol dont Landwhales and single moms mean it’s over anyways? I’m not particularly looking for companionship or love but I need kids from a Stacy and if this was the past days I would rip the spine bones from chads and pretty boys to get her but now if you do that you butthole gape maxx in prison so it’s no longer an option. It’s over :(
well hate to break it to you but you wont get a stacy for sure

the only way you could get a stacy is if you were a rich multimillionaire but you would betabuxx for sure
she wont love you but at least you would have good looking kids and thats the best gift you could ever give them

if lucky and very social though maybe an older becky that looks to settle down will look at your way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
well hate to break it to you but you wont get a stacy for sure

the only way you could get a stacy is if you were a rich multimillionaire but you would betabuxx for sure
she wont love you but at least you would have good looking kids and thats the best gift you could ever give them

if lucky and very social though maybe an older becky that looks to settle down will look at your way

lol I’m way too selfish to betabuxx and if Stacy talked disrespectfully to me I don’t know if I could hold my temper. it’s over bruh. At least I got money and can enjoy Thai lady boys soon. Keep grinding and never give up guys.

lol I’m way too selfish to betabuxx and if Stacy talked disrespectfully to me I don’t know if I could hold my temper. it’s over bruh. At least I got money and can enjoy Thai lady boys soon. Keep grinding and never give up guys.
My dude you are too hard on yourself. Judging by the video there are several fixes you could apply that would boost your PSL by a ton...

Your hairline is good. You are not balding which is a huge plus and gives you a lot to work with. You could get it lowered slightly, which I think would be good. Here's what I would do if I was you:

- Hairline lowering + grow your hair out and get a tiktok hairstyle like curtains or fringe to offset your low trust look.
- Fillers for undereye area.
- Fillers to contour your jaw and chin, shave the shit goatee
- Grow a stubble if you can
- Darken your eyebrows

Just these small things would put you in HTN imo, considering height and physique chadlite

My dude you are too hard on yourself. Judging by the video there are several fixes you could apply that would boost your PSL by a ton...

Your hairline is good. You are not balding which is a huge plus and gives you a lot to work with. You could get it lowered slightly, which I think would be good. Here's what I would do if I was you:

- Hairline lowering + grow your hair out and get a tiktok hairstyle like curtains or fringe to offset your low trust look.
- Fillers for undereye area.
- Fillers to contour your jaw and chin, shave the shit goatee
- Grow a stubble if you can
- Darken your eyebrows

Just these small things would put you in HTN imo, considering height and physique chadlite

Are eye fillers permanent or do you have to keep getting them?

That lighting really exposes the shit outta my dark circles.

Here is a little more natural lighting.

So overall what is my rating currently? Sub 5 or normie phag?

Are eye fillers permanent or do you have to keep getting them?

That lighting really exposes the shit outta my dark circles.

Here is a little more natural lighting.

They aren't permanent. You will have to keep getting them every year or so.

• +1
where u from

You should move to Thailand and abuse tiny Asian hookers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back