how over is it for me?

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
I need under eye fillers for sure, my under eye hollowing is completely subhuman. I have too much upper lid exposure, too. Addition to that, I'll need a hair transplant in hopes of ever ascending. Am I hopeless? My gonial angle is also questionable tbh. How much money could I possibly be looking at to spend?

Attachments

• 20190115_224936.jpg
    20190115_224936.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Snapchat-1886553613.jpg
    Snapchat-1886553613.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 20190115_224701.jpg
    20190115_224701.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 123
"Ew a creep tried talking to me today"

No, jk you have potential. Front profile is shit though

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Mansnob
You're a long way from over. This would be over:

Arceus2

• +1
Reactions: vodka, RedPilledStemcel, Mansnob and 12 others
I need under eye fillers for sure, my under eye hollowing is completely subhuman. I have too much upper lid exposure, too. Addition to that, I'll need a hair transplant in hopes of ever ascending. Am I hopeless? My gonial angle is also questionable tbh. How much money could I possibly be looking at to spend?

if you think you are subhuman, you never seen subhuman

Far from over, you look good in third pic profile is average as well, hair transplant or hairline lowering would be the most important, then maybe zygomatic-orbital combined implant to help under eye and cheekbones

no fuck off

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
How can it be over for you when you never had a beginning? :feelsthink::feelsthink:

jk :feelshaha:

3.5-4psl imo.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Autist
5.5-6 psl

You look more approachable and higher class with the clean shaven look. However, the beard helps with cover up game for your steep mandibular angle. I think you need to meet somewhere in the middle. Try trimming the beard down to long stubble and see how that looks.

You look like cassidy cambell in the first pic.

Isn't over for him tho, he gets girls. He has flaws but he is preety decent looking never the less.
I mean fucking LOL at his prey eyes and feminine lips, not to be mean...

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
You look average bro.

You have potential to ascend. It’s not over . What’s your age and height ?

next level mentacel @VST you've competition

Just beardmaxx bro

Nope, but you aren't the first person to think that, lol.

Too bad your everything else, isn't.
Cope. I already mog you. More pussy so far than your next reincarnated form could ever hope to acquire. Your genes are trash, in need of immediate eradication. That's why you're LDARing

Cope. I already mog you. More pussy so far than your next reincarnated form could ever hope to acquire. Your genes are trash, in need of immediate eradication. That's why you're LDARing
:feelskek:

Vst

@VST is this you?

You're about to go to bed but then you realise you left you're favourite jacket hanging up,you go downstairs to grab it and see the Chad you were talking shit to online,what do?
Open the window and wait for a slight breeze to carry him away

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel