How over is it for me

D

Deleted member 63759

Iron
turn 14 in April .I have been bullied for my looks mainly in secondary school, I used to get alot of female attention back in primary school.But now no girl even wants to sit next to me and my friend who I thought was my friend said I was ugly as shit and would never find love.I was a mouthbreather ever since I was 9 years old while sleeping so now I have a mouthbreather face and look craniofacialy deformed.I heard appliances can reverse this but not completely at 14 but I don't really have any confirmation.I just wanna know if these appliances could fix my atrocious gonial angle/downward growth, recession and if I can resemble myself if I were to be a nosebreather and become a mogger

Attachments

• IMG_20240220_171716.jpg
    IMG_20240220_171716.jpg
    912.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240125_210436.jpg
    IMG_20240125_210436.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, greywind, X D and 12 others
Just get Lefort 3 Bro

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, med, krt and 1 other person
Actual lefort 3 candidate. Literally start MSE/SARPE and dental compensating so you can be ready for surgery with 17-18. For now it‘s brutally over, do every softmax there is.

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 du weißt es ist brutal wenn menschen mit 14 so english reden und die medizinischen fachwörter kennen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, niqfan625, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Giga over, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Tbh I hope this is larp and u don't look like this

@
st.hamudi but 6‘5
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 du weißt es ist brutal wenn menschen mit 14 so english reden und die medizinischen fachwörter kennen.
brutal man woher kennt der greycel all diese begriffe

I used to look like you at 14, honestly start mewing, chewing, working out, gain some weight and do something about that hair

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
This is me tho should I just ropemaxx

baby's.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, Red Fox, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
brutal man woher kennt der greycel all diese begriffe
Versteh ihn komplett. Hab mit 16 bevor blackpill auch angefangen über kieferorthophädie und chirurgie zu lernen weil ich truecel bin. 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
hey bro i started mewing at around 15 and now im 18 and i don't look as recessed anymore. like i look pretty normal even some blackpillers told me im not recessed forward growth wise. And I do believe mewing helped me because i have more forward growth than both my parents and my sister who didn't mew.

You are gonna develop a lot, your frame your bones etc. but yes you will still be recessed so you will likely need to get a genioplasty. I had a rhinoplasty myself at 18 and will consider getting a chin implant.

You have decent eye area, good skin and good eyelashes, but you will indeed be perceived as unnattractive because of your recession.

If I could turn back time I would ignore all the people who bullied me, workout and stay in the sun as much as possible or at least supplement vitamin D. Do multivitamins, check hormone levels and vitamin deficinecies at doctor as FAST AS POSSIBLE. you are in the best time to puberty maxx. I don't think it's worth it to do peptides and stuff like that, but you need good testosterone levels and no vitamin deficiencies.
don't waste all this time learn a skill to make money too.

Do hard mewing, follow some guides from best of the best if you want to pubertymaxx at most potential.

I knew many of these infos back then too tbh but I didn't act on it and I barely acted now that I'm 18 I still need to do a lot of stuff. But I ascended from subhuman to around MTN I guess and have a girlfriend now and don't get bullied.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, try2beme, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MKBHD, Klasik01, aesthetic beauty and 4 others

Rhinoplasty and genioplasty, turns u into a prettyboy. Your bones are still premature and underdeveloped man u can only start thinking about these surgeries at around 17-18.

Since you are from algeria I assume you're quite poor so you need to find a way to make enough money if u need to do that. In the meantime focus on maximizing every softmaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, aesthetic beauty, try2beme and 2 others
View attachment 2767978

Rhinoplasty and genioplasty, turns u into a prettyboy. Your bones are still premature and underdeveloped man u can only start thinking about these surgeries at around 17-18.

Since you are from algeria I assume you're quite poor so you need to find a way to make enough money if u need to do that. In the meantime focus on maximizing every softmaxx.
thats nowhere near prettyboy just looks somali

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and depressionmaxxing
turn 14 in April .I have been bullied for my looks mainly in secondary school, I used to get alot of female attention back in primary school.But now no girl even wants to sit next to me and my friend who I thought was my friend said I was ugly as shit and would never find love.I was a mouthbreather ever since I was 9 years old while sleeping so now I have a mouthbreather face and look craniofacialy deformed.I heard appliances can reverse this but not completely at 14 but I don't really have any confirmation.I just wanna know if these appliances could fix my atrocious gonial angle/downward growth, recession and if I can resemble myself if I were to be a nosebreather and become a mogger
dreadmaxx and gymmaxx

u can easily ascend with dreads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: X D, Navnith, Klasik01 and 1 other person
It’s ovER. Another Caribbean brother slaughtered and left for dead. @Luffymaxxing
He should swim to Venezuela and get a foid from there then take her to Trinidad

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
  • JFL
Is it really that bad do I really need lefort 3
Train neck and traps tbh

Start working out in general but those two muscles are gonna help you

He needs to studymaxx/moneymaxx, and then he could get a Trinidarian lightskin baddie.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Navnith, MKBHD, Deleted member 30037 and 2 others
He needs to studymaxx/moneymaxx, and then he could get a Trinidarian lightskin baddie.
He would unironically benefit from working out @ConfusedBolivian give him your wisdom

Also chewing and mewing since at his age it's when it truly works

• +1
My mom is actually from there and my dad is from Trinidad but he's 6'0 so prolly that's why he was able to get her.

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95 and Luffymaxxing
My mom is actually from there and my dad is from Trinidad but he's 6'0 so prolly that's why he was able to get her.
What's your height ?

How tall are you?

I'm currently 5'4
Fuark you need to heightmaxx while you got time tbh

@Splinter901 link your heightmaxxing guide

Also blast hgh and drink lots of milk

• +1
Reactions: try2beme