How over is it from a facial structure perspective?

@lutte have a Long conversation with me to bump this thread

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Decent bones

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Schnitzel and lutte
Go fuck urself chad

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
leanmaxx to hell + hair transplant and u'll mog this whole forum dead serious
No. I have bad orbital vectors and under eye support, not white, brown eyes, round jaw, bald, bloated, ethnic coloring (most brutal one), and hairy with gigantic feminine hips. I don't mog shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
No. I have bad orbital vectors and under eye support, not white, brown eyes, round jaw, bald, bloated, ethnic coloring (most brutal one), and hairy with gigantic feminine hips. I don't mog shit
Get surgery and a hair piece and slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I don't know why people block out just their eyes. Anybody who knows you will still be able to recognize you. And with facial recognition the way it is, if anyone wants to dox you they're not gonna have any problems.

• +1
jfl u are bloated man. u haven't shown a single pic where u are truly leanmaxxed. Dropping the facial fat + ht will ascend u by at least 1 psl

• +1
I don't know why people block out just their eyes. Anybody who knows you will still be able to recognize you. And with facial recognition the way it is, if anyone wants to dox you they're not gonna have any problems.
I live in a 3rd world country so I'm immune to doxxing. No one knows what's an incel or cares even

Pheno transplant? @lutte volunteer? You can smash Ethnic subhumans while I go for white godesses
You look Balkan or Greek so white from an English perspective

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, WadlowMaxxing and Baldingman1998
  • +1
He looks lebanese which is considered white where I live
He’d be seen as white in the UK too. Most people only really see 3 or 4 races: white, black, East Asian and south Asian
Clearly he is closest to white

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and thickdickdaddy27
Back when I was normal. Those were the days before I got @ArvidGustavsson pilled (after he lied about his lay count)(he said he virgin when he had 20 diff girls)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Back when I was normal. Those were the days before I got @ArvidGustavsson pilled (after he lied about his lay count)(he said he virgin when he had 20 diff girls)
I'm still virgin bcuz i havent fucked the art girl

• WTF
Bruh if ur talking a bout the larp i said like a year ago then just lol
Fucking lier if I was an Ethnic girl I would get my girlfriends and rape you srs. No way you a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
You are in like 0.1% of guys who don't lose 3 PSL just by being bald. Of course you would look better with perfect hairline, but you look good. You can hit on 30+ years old girls, some of them like masculine, bald guys. Vast majority of young girls don't like it tho.

• +1
Chad potential srs
Just get hair and better skin

• +1
how do you ask someone to assess your bones when you’re bloated

• +1