How over is my midface?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

This photo was rated and I got told horseface + big nose but I think it was lens distortion tbh
Heres another but further away
Image0

Does that midface seem passable?
I know its a bad angle at all.
+ I need more chin height desperately my facial thirds are out of proportion how do I achieve more chin height?

Neanderthal/10

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
im sure ur midface is fine in real life , but ur nose is bad , still the main problems are curry+hair that u cant change sadly

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and SubhumanCurrycel
im sure ur midface is fine in real life , but ur nose is bad , still the main problems are curry+hair that u cant change sadly
Brutal.
Guess I have to keep coping with gymceling.
What can I do to increase chin height?

Brutal.
Guess I have to keep coping with gymceling.

What can I do to increase chin height?
u cant ... but its not a big problem ur chin is fine dont do chin implant

• +1
midface is not your problem, proved in the second pic
the problem is that if you went down the street after sun is down, ppl would be afriad of you

aka your phenotype is a problem

• JFL
the problem is that if you went down the street after sun is down, ppl would be afriad of you

Ngl you are pretty spot on.
People tell me I look scary all the time JFL.

Ripped
he atleast mog this baldie

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, Nosecel, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Legit OP, relax just get rhino. You look very good for a curry, look into something contacts that make your eyes a dark hazel to look natural but take away a little bit from the curry part. For chin height I don’t know, but you’ve got good square jaw so that helps. Other than that get on minoxidil + microneedling ASAP. How tall are you? And whats your physique like?

• +1
Reactions: zazzle and SubhumanCurrycel
2nd photo reminds me of dominic purcell. You need to do something with that hair. I don't really understand how you can be that fucking insecure lol. Your face is not your problem

Legit OP, relax just get rhino. You look very good for a curry, look into something contacts that make your eyes a dark hazel to look natural but take away a little bit from the curry part. For chin height I don’t know, but you’ve got good square jaw so that helps. Other than that get on minoxidil + microneedling ASAP. How tall are you? And whats your physique like?
On minox and micro already.
177.5-178cm barefoot 80kg

fraud your bite
seems kinda aspie ngl
2nd photo reminds me of dominic purcell. You need to do something with that hair. I don't really understand how you can be that fucking insecure lol. Your face is not your problem
Already trying to get hair fixed by 2021 with hair system bro.
Was supposed to be by june/july but gook-19.

Your downturned arrowlike big nose, pheno and short lower third are the problem. Genio, rhino and whitemax if you live in India. Your hair looks ridiculous, just wear a cap till you're able to grow something.

• +1
Midface is not the issue. The issue is chin height:

Also reshaped your skull a bit by reducing the sides of the head.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and SubhumanCurrycel
U have a better midface than me

I was researching geniopastie wouldnt it give more chin projection too?
I don’t want that cos my chin already protrudes past the browridge
There's a version of genio that gives you vertical height rather than forward projection.

Alternatively, you could do a chin implant, but that risks bone resorption.
Eppley made a post on this as well:

Last edited:
  • Woah
Do a few testosterone cycles and start injecting GHRP-2 peptide. This will help you look masculine and could help in the chin department due to the growth hormone. You’ll be in much better shape in terms of body fat and muscle mass. It is worth considering.

• +1
you got a droopy ass nose

this looks good imo

• +1
View attachment 383023
This photo was rated and I got told horseface + big nose but I think it was lens distortion tbh
Heres another but further away
View attachment 383024
Does that midface seem passable?
I know its a bad angle at all.
+ I need more chin height desperately my facial thirds are out of proportion how do I achieve more chin height?

Get your eyebrows done, and if you’re scared to be seen as a faggot then you’re a faggot. Get a hair transplant. Honestly you’re saveable. Those 2 would atleast add 1 point to your pls. I’m not sure about your nose i’d need different angles like side one. Big noses aren’t always a negative feature if in harmony with the face. Try to get a lower body fat I think you have potential for hollow cheeks.

• +1
Awesome physical genetics

High T Dravidian warrior
Your midfsce ratio is fine though I think

Rhino if you are insecure about nose

• JFL