How pathetic the average guy is

U

Umbra

Retired
Not talking about onlyfan simps, cucks but the average man

One of my best friends "forever" distanced himself after getting his first girlfriend, he simps hard and there a 4 or 5 year gap between them. 18 and 14 or some shit. Knew him before kindergarten, brutal shit

Another childhood friend is now leaving for germany since his gf and her parents move there, imagine they break up, what a cuck. He's leaving his parents, country and friends behind for this hoe. They've been in a ltr for 7 months now and the girl is a make-up frauded htb who has like 2k followers on ig. They're both 18.

He claims he's chad and he's a slayer even with a normie face but it's larping like jfl, he's a mix of blue and redpilled

Tl:dr : sad how pathetic the average man is, as soon as they get a girl its like they found god, they will enter a delusion stage and abandon every other thing. One of my teachers said out loud in class: "the deadliest thing on earth is chasing pussy" what a based old man

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
has high standards

falls in love with first female that gives them attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Umbra
has high standards

falls in love with first female that gives them attention
First one is subhuman manlet so makes sense

You would think the 2nd one being a "slayer" wont fall in love with a becky if he's such a chad and fucked so many girls, but its the opposite, that hoe basically stole my best friend. Hope they break up and he cries like a cuck and ropes

• Woah
Reactions: traveler