How people get caught after murder?

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
I mean study the persons movement durring the day pick a spot and snipe the shit out of him when he is alone ..how can u possibly get caught?leave zero evidence behind...i need someone to do this with those tiktok fags like syrianpsycho and that fag who maintreamed this site.would have done myself if i was in states

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and _MVP_
Acquiring guns is impossible.

Indeed, its easy to get away with kill

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
I mean study the persons movement durring the day pick a spot and snipe the shit out of him when he is alone ..how can u possibly get caught?leave zero evidence behind...i need someone to do this with those tiktok fags like syrianpsycho and that fag who maintreamed this site.would have done myself if i was in states
The police will start asking around, see if that person had any enemies, people that wished him dead and pretty soon they will arrive at your door and quickly figure out you're the one responsible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Ryan
The police will start asking around, see if that person had any enemies, people that wished him dead and pretty soon they will arrive at your door and quickly figure out you're the one responsible.
Just me hating him is not enough evidence to sent me to jail ..they will need to prove that i killed him which is not easy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Gonthar
site gets private or death

Blud thinks he’s John Wick innit 💀

I don't think most murder happen like that its more in the moment.

Thats means they know you used a sniper and probab can find out where you were its gonna be pretty easy to find dna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Because you’d bring your cellphone and think it’s enough to turn it off. It isn’t.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Just me hating him is not enough evidence to sent me to jail ..they will need to prove that i killed him which is not easy
They're gonna ask where you've been, what you've been doing, they might get a search warrant for your house, etc. - sooner or later they will get you...Today there are also surveillance cameras everywhere, advanced investigation methods, it's extremely difficult to get away with murder - people have been caught just from a strand of hair left behind, a footprint, etc.