How promiscuous are women?

What's the average body count of western women at age 30?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Women have 20+ body count just at 20 easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
the delusions you catch when you take this meme forum seriously. Even if that was true, it couldnt be some large percentage of women.
What's up Phil Jeff. I don't like any of your views or the way you articulate yourself on this site.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and lutte
It literarly isnt illusion though. My girlfriend told me about this girl in my town with 18 bodycount at 14. Girls r honest bout it to each other but not to males.
You mean your gf had 18 body count at 14.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted and AlexAP
anyone saying less than 20 is coping superhard. the amount of times a girl told me she's a virgin, only to tell me 5+, because she didn't want me to think she's a whore
Maybe you just spend more time with promiscuous women. Also how many women you met you actually talk about that topic, I guess not many as it is a very private thing.

Women have 20+ body count just at 20 easily
The fact that they could have it easily doesn't mean that they do it. Women and men are different, men are far more likely to enjoy ONS than women (and even many men don't enjoy it).

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
The fact that they could have it easily doesn't mean that they do it. Women and men are different, men are far more likely to enjoy ONS than women.
cope ngl, girls are just as horny they just don't broadcast their sex life... they just snap with some hot guy and they have sex and don't run their mouths about it, no traces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 756
cope ngl, girls are just as horny they just don't broadcast their sex life... they just snap with some hot guy and they have sex and don't run their mouths about it, no traces
This
Women know it’s still taboo to have hookups so they hide it

• +1
Reactions: lutte

Especially Canadian women.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and lutte
I didn't say women can't be as horny as men, but seeking out hookups/ONS is a different thing, as I pointed out here:
Most women who had ONS say they don't found them pleasurable, as the men don't put much effort in getting them off; women in general have a lower sex drive than men (whether it's biologically or culturally); having ONS is not as psychologically rewarding for women as it is for men (women know they have easy access to sex, they don't have to "prove" their desirability); there's still the risk of STD, pregnancy (accidents can happen); they don't know if a stranger, even if he's attractive, could hurt them, etc.

Last edited:
I didn't say women can't be as horny as men, but seeking out hookups/ONS is a different thing, as I pointed out here:
idk, that's cope tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Didnt expect such a master piece to be on cuckedit

judging by my social circles the average has to be above 10 (but probably less than 20) when you count all women including ultra sluts (I know many girls slightly over 20 yo that have 20-30 lays and they are far from being 30 yo yet)

but I guess we will never know exactly, not that I even really care for the sake of my own mental sanity

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and AlexAP
also I'm more exposed to girls with higher laycounts because I date mainly through dating apps, which I guess doesn't accurately represent women demographic as a whole

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, 5'8manlet, zeke714 and 2 others
also I'm more exposed to girls with higher laycounts because I date mainly through dating apps, which I guess doesn't accurately represent women demographic as a whole
Exactly. Many men often times hang out with promiscuous women a lot and generalise them with other women, but it's not the case. It's the over-exposure with these women that gives the false impression that all women have high bodycounts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, 5'8manlet, zeke714 and 2 others
Exactly. Many men often times hang out with promiscuous women a lot and generalise them with other women, but it's not the case. It's the over-exposure with these women that gives the false impression that all women have high bodycounts.
muh promiscuous. Literally all my flatmates were foids, all normal shit, but they was fucking like rabbits, tryna to hide it from me

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 275
HOW MANY GIRLS SHE HAD?
I think important question is not only how many, but also who
Were these people some 30 4-5/10 IRL betaboys who get her drunk...

OR RIPPED LEGIT 8-INCHER FAT COCKED 6'3 GIGACHAD WHO FUCK%D SH#T OUT OF HER

Oliver forslin shoes

B R U T A L

Reaction mem lel shock

I think many of us would rather by the nice 31 7/10 IRL making love with her - and not second after
GIGACHAD WHO HAD JUST PERMANENTLY VANQUISED HER VAGINAL CAPACITY

46594067 622859221462643 6210449356553511114 nhsadsadsadsaiuh

I would agree, but the fact I lived with 3 women that never used dating apps, but were bringing home new guys all the time, confirmed to me it's all the same.

I would enter the shared kitchen/living room and they would introduce some new guy they were 'dating' to me. Only to see them with some other guy a few weeks/months later.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Patriot and mulattomaxxer
Her lay count is whatever she tells you it is, its impossible to tell. If you were to analyse average lay count, I would predict the variation to be huge.

I have met both kinds of women, the turbowhores and the good girls. Based on my previous roommates I have been exposed to more good girls then whores. When I go out clubbing I meet a higher percentage of whore women. There is so much variation in what people do IRL, trying to gauge average notch count is pointless. These women never brought guys home. Sure they may have been having sex outside of their room but for them to never bring their guys back here is unlikely. I have also met the highschool sweethearts that have only had an N count of one. Maybe they are cheating, but maybe they aren't.

Women with high notch counts get talked about. If every woman had a huge notch count, people wouldn't talk about it as much. Both genders will probably larp notch count (women decrease and men increase). The idea that the average woman is racking up bodies is cope. However the average for both men and women should be equal. Assuming there have only been heterosexual relationships.

Even when actual studies were conducted the male average was 9 and the female average was 7.

If I were to predict somebodies a womans notch count

High notch count
> Wears makeup all the time
> Wears Revealing Clothing
> Tattoos
> Poor upbringing
. Single mum (generally will have a string of short term relationships, daughter will follow suit), rough divorce, bad parents. This is irrespective of financial background.
> Short. There is something off about short women. They always seem to be gigawhores. More likely to get hit on.
> Extraverted
> Wears Revealing Clothes
> String of Short term relationships
> Has cheated in the past.
> "All men are trash/not looking for hookups/feminist".
These women have been run through.
> Most of her friends are male. This is the biggest indicator of high notch count.
> Gamer girl, goth girl, alt girl, groupie. Doesn't matter how ugly these women are, they will get swarmed by guys.
> Look like a slut

Low notch count
> Rarely/never wears makeup
> Wears conservative clothing
> Good upbringing.
Had loving parents who showed eachother affection.
> Tall. Less likely to get hit on. More likely to reject shorter guys. Its probably anecdotal evidence.
> Been in an LTR
> Intraverted.
She will have less exposure to men, so less people are hitting on her. Your only going to get laid if you put yourself out there.
> Most of her friends are female. This is really important.
> Doesn't look like a slut remember its SUPRISING when these women are whores. This suggests its uncommon.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patriot, hebbewem, 5'8manlet and 4 others
I would agree, but the fact I lived with 3 women that never used dating apps, but were bringing home new guys all the time, confirmed to me it's all the same.

I would enter the shared kitchen/living room and they would introduce some new guy they were 'dating' to me. Only to see them with some other guy a few weeks/months later.
ah, it's over, I can't cope safely anymore :feelswhy:

Her lay count is whatever she tells you it is, its impossible to tell. If you were to analyse average lay count, I would predict the variation to be huge.

I have met both kinds of women, the turbowhores and the good girls. Based on my previous roommates I have been exposed to more good girls then whores. When I go out clubbing I meet a higher percentage of whore women. There is so much variation in what people do IRL, trying to gauge average notch count is pointless. These women never brought guys home. Sure they may have been having sex outside of their room but for them to never bring their guys back here is unlikely. I have also met the highschool sweethearts that have only had an N count of one. Maybe they are cheating, but maybe they aren't.

Women with high notch counts get talked about. If every woman had a huge notch count, people wouldn't talk about it as much. Both genders will probably larp notch count (women decrease and men increase). The idea that the average woman is racking up bodies is cope. However the average for both men and women should be equal. Assuming there have only been heterosexual relationships.

Even when actual studies were conducted the male average was 9 and the female average was 7.

If I were to predict somebodies a womans notch count

High notch count
> Wears makeup all the time
> Wears Revealing Clothing
> Tattoos
> Poor upbringing
. Single mum (generally will have a string of short term relationships, daughter will follow suit), rough divorce, bad parents. This is irrespective of financial background.
> Short. There is something off about short women. They always seem to be gigawhores. More likely to get hit on.
> Extraverted
> Wears Revealing Clothes
> String of Short term relationships
> Has cheated in the past.
> "All men are trash/not looking for hookups/feminist".
These women have been run through.
> Most of her friends are male. This is the biggest indicator of high notch count.
> Gamer girl, goth girl, alt girl, groupie. Doesn't matter how ugly these women are, they will get swarmed by guys.
> Look like a slut

Low notch count
> Rarely/never wears makeup
> Wears conservative clothing
> Good upbringing.
Had loving parents who showed eachother affection.
> Tall. Less likely to get hit on. More likely to reject shorter guys. Its probably anecdotal evidence.
> Been in an LTR
> Intraverted.
She will have less exposure to men, so less people are hitting on her. Your only going to get laid if you put yourself out there.
> Most of her friends are female. This is really important.
> Doesn't look like a slut remember its SUPRISING when these women are whores. This suggests its uncommon.
Half agree with this - honestly with the body count thing there’s literally no point asking as you will never know,

It’s best to just look at her behaviours and mannerisms and you will get a accurate gauge of her lay count.

but some of the things of predicting body count there are seriously off.

The male friends one

is bs honestly most the girls with male friends are honestly thr least slutty in this case the guys are mostly gay or orbiters that don’t meet her standards but it shows she’s not a complete bitch to cut them off even though she may just see them as emotional tampons.

And for the low body count

Tall - You are right about something being off about short girls but plenty of tall girls are hoes too. Just as many guys want a tall girl and if she’s pretty she’s pretty so she will get attention .

• +1
Reactions: zeke714 and mulattomaxxer
Half agree with this - honestly with the body count thing there’s literally no point asking as you will never know,

It’s best to just look at her behaviours and mannerisms and you will get a accurate gauge of her lay count.

but some of the things of predicting body count there are seriously off.

The male friends one

is bs honestly most the girls with male friends are honestly thr least slutty in this case the guys are mostly gay or orbiters that don’t meet her standards but it shows she’s not a complete bitch to cut them off even though she may just see them as emotional tampons.

And for the low body count

Tall - You are right about something being off about short girls but plenty of tall girls are hoes too. Just as many guys want a tall girl and if she’s pretty she’s pretty so she will get attention .
I agree tall is probably cope. There is something off with short women.

I disagree with what you said about the male friends one. I probably phrased this incorrectly. What is the M:F ratio of her friends? If she has a huge friend circle she will probably have alot of male friends. If she has a high ratio of male friends its over. Remember that most of these guys are going to hit on her. She has probably fucked half of them aswell. I can say this with high confidence because I have seen this in multiple friend circles. The women with mostly female friends are more likely to have lower notch counts.

Think about it logically who is going to get hit on more? Who will have a higher notch count? The hetero girl that only hangs out with other girls that don't want to fuck her. Or the hetero girl that only hangs out with guys that want to fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and BeenLMSsinceMSN
I agree tall is probably cope. There is something off with short women.

I disagree with what you said about the male friends one. I probably phrased this incorrectly. What is the M:F ratio of her friends? If she has a huge friend circle she will probably have alot of male friends. If she has a high ratio of male friends its over. Remember that most of these guys are going to hit on her. She has probably fucked half of them aswell. I can say this with high confidence because I have seen this in multiple friend circles. The women with mostly female friends are more likely to have lower notch counts.

Think about it logically who is going to get hit on more? Who will have a higher notch count? The hetero girl that only hangs out with other girls that don't want to fuck her. Or the hetero girl that only hangs out with guys that want to fuck her.
Hmm this is interesting but I think it may just be experience based Becuase I’ve definitely seen most of the girls with little to no male friends ie the “I hate men” type are much bigger whores as the reason they don’t lane male friends is Becuase they know they can’t keep them or they project the things they know about themselves onton men .

My theory is if a girl does have a lot of male friends she may have the occasional flirt but actually sleeping with them unless the guy mogs her ( looks status etc ) it probably won’t happen. A lot of girls just flirt when bored honestly

By age 30 a woman has had approximately 624 weekends since turning 18

you do the math

• JFL
Reactions: Patriot and fogdart
I imagine there's a lot of variation.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot
You are seeing this from a male perspective. Most men would have a very high laycount if they had it as easy as women to get sex, but men and women are different.

Most women who had ONS say they don't found them pleasurable, as the men don't put much effort in getting them off; women in general have a lower sex drive than men (whether it's biologically or culturally); having ONS is not as psychologically rewarding for women as it is for men (women know they have easy access to sex, they don't have to "prove" their desirability); there's still the risk of STD, pregnancy (accidents can happen); they don't know if a stranger, even if he's attractive, could hurt them, etc.

Also, emotionless sex with strangers can feel empty and boring even for many men, why wouldn't it be the same for the majority of women?
You're giving very high IQ point in this thread. The manosphere likes to exaggerate women's body count to justify their anger against the modern woman. The average woman is not banging 20+ dudes before 30, if anything, women become more sexually adventurous in the middle ages (40+) after a divorce. There's a few select group of sluts who sleep around a lot just like Chads, but the average woman becomes more circumspect of one night stands when her first few go like shit. My FWBs always told me that they hate ONS because it makes them feel used and they never get off. Also, Chads who ignite intense sexual attraction for women to want to bang instantly are way fewer to go around that often - most of them even end up in LTRs.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
The manosphere likes to exaggerate women's body count to justify their anger against the modern woman.
Yes, it's cringe to see the manosphere talking about this topic. They're obsessed with women and are always hyperbolic.
The average woman is not banging 20+ dudes before 30, if anything, women become more sexually adventurous in the middle ages (40+) after a divorce.
That's another good point. I only put until 30 because no one here cares about older women. But many women add a lot of bodies after 30, there are many studies that indicate women have more sex in their 30s and 40s than in their 20s, and many do it with new partners.
There's a few select group of sluts who sleep around a lot just like Chads, but the average woman becomes more circumspect of one night stands when her first few go like shit. My FWBs always told me that they hate ONS because it makes them feel used and they never get off. Also, Chads who ignite intense sexual attraction for women to want to bang instantly are way fewer to go around that often - most of them even end up in LTRs.
Good points. Women are far less likely to want ONS than men, doesn't matter if it's with Chad or not, and the ones who do it frequently are a minority.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and fogdart
One last vote and we have 100 votes, the poll closes tomorrow. Come and vote!