How quickly will LLS evolve?

J

JustNeedHeight

Iron
Leg lengthening surgery is the ONLY way to increase height after puberty, therefore especially with the increasing size of the BP community, it will continue to become more popularized and probably be considered by many men under 5'10. However the underlying issue is that it hasn't been around long enough to be fully trusted, and may very possibly have long term side effects that could cause major knee issues with age.

So, in the new few years/decades, how much safer and more efficient do you think this surgery can become? Could it possibly become risk free as it becomes more popular and more doctors start to learn how to perform it?

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
LL surgery with Paley is 99% success rate from what I hear, so we're pretty much there, it's just the cost.

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
LL surgery with Paley is 99% success rate from what I hear, so we're pretty much there, it's just the cost.
yeah. it’s done all the time on kids and adults with limb discrepancies. you should be good especially with paley and his new tech + i think he does financing ($300 - $700) per month depending on ur credit (i’ve not confirmed the financing part. only heard it from a user here)

I think The Price Will just come down as it becomes More available in The next decade.

height is cope its all about face u just need to be taller than the girl