How rare is a psl 6 male?

Achathin

Achathin

Outlaw
Let’s say you have 1000 guys, how many are gonna be psl 6?

HA3B52A3C

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, DarknLost, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
1 in 50 I'd say. Maybe 1 in 30.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
1 in 6 gorillion

That’s it?
yes bro. 4psl is average. 6psl is chad tier, 5.5 would be chadlite tier, and 5 is upper tier normie.
Below 5 is invisible srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2810 and Achathin
yes bro. 4psl is average. 6psl is chad tier, 5.5 would be chadlite tier, and 5 is upper tier normie.
Below 5 is invisible srs
Is 6 really chad tier? I'd say chad tier starts at 6.5 psl no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
1-2/100 in normal countries, in chad countries even more

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and oldcell
Below 5 is invisible srs
Where does the psl scale end? 8?

is @Titbot 6psl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2810
depends on the country and city. as a turk 1/10 in my city izmir. probably 1/100 in istanbul

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Is 6 really chad tier? I'd say chad tier starts at 6.5 psl no?
People tend to underrate here. I'd say chad isn't even a tier at all because it typically describes a dimorphic bodybuilder when you can be good looking with niether of these.

It makes more sense to rank by percentile scale (99th percentile being most attractive) than arbitrary scale. Normies rank a 5/10 woman or man as a 10/10 if they love him, they hardly think objectively. Nobody wants to think that their sex partner is only a global 57th percentile in looks.
A lot of hollywood actors get rated as 8/10 here even though if we're using a percentile scale, they are mostly 10/10s.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
People tend to underrate here. I'd say chad isn't even a tier at all because it typically describes a dimorphic bodybuilder when you can be good looking with niether of these.
I always thought chad as someone that looks really good, a mogging machine irl, not necessarily buff but could be. Imo 6.5+ psl would be chad.
It makes more sense to rank by percentile scale (99th percentile being most attractive) than arbitrary scale. Normies rank a 5/10 woman or man as a 10/10 if they love him, they hardly think objectively. Nobody wants to think that their sex partner is only a global 57th percentile in looks.
A lot of hollywood actors get rated as 8/10 here even though if we're using a percentile scale, they are mostly 10/10s.
When you get into chad territory it's greater than 99 percentile and giga chad is greater than 99.9 percentile.

Let’s say you have 1000 guys, how many are gonna be psl 6?
1 in 7999 out of all 16-45 y/o men in the world. I have a thread on how many people you mog at "X" PSL.

Holy fuck ok after all the dumb responses here is the real one psl 6 is 1% maximum young guysy.Do you know what psl 6 is?
6 ft minimum
Lean
Good looking face
Decent style
Some muscle
I rarely see guys with all of these
Maybe real life 6 is like 1/10 but psl 6? No

Holy fuck ok after all the dumb responses here is the real one psl 6 is 1% maximum young guysy.Do you know what psl 6 is?
6 ft minimum
Lean
Good looking face
Decent style
Some muscle
I rarely see guys with all of these
Maybe real life 6 is like 1/10 but psl 6? No
Psl should purely be face unless there is a major failo in another area.

Psl should purely be face unless there is a major failo in another area.
No.Just no
Psl only face?That cant be.attraction is face height and frame.For some girls its even 6 ft 3 5/10>5 ft 9 6.5/10
Height is fucking important.Muscle is attractive dominant and aesthetic
Style makes you look better believe it or not.Some dope clothes are not necessary but bonus to your appearence

No.Just no
Psl only face?That cant be.attraction is face height and frame.For some girls its even 6 ft 3 5/10>5 ft 9 6.5/10
Height is fucking important.Muscle is attractive dominant and aesthetic
Style makes you look better believe it or not.Some dope clothes are not necessary but bonus to your appearence
Cope af 6.5 psl 5'9 mogs the absolute fucking shit out of 6'3'' 5 psl

so much autism itt holy fuck

a true psl 6 is like a model or alain delon you can really only have one flaw but overall really good looking

I see way too many ethics there lol. Maybe 1 in 20 are 6psl at most. 6psl is very high.
Indian men on average at 6 psl, East Asian 5.5 and whites 6.5

• Hmm...
Indian men on average at 6 psl, East Asian 5.5 and whites 6.5
Lol that's not how the psl system works.
The average east asian and indian are 3.5psl and the average white is a 4. 6 is chad tier.

I see way too many ethics there lol. Maybe 1 in 20 are 6psl at most. 6psl is very high.
London has a large Indian and East Asian population. Most guys I see are between 5-6 psl. I live in a very Indian area and most aren’t 6
Lol that's not how the psl system works.
The average east asian and indian are 3.5psl and the average white is a 4. 6 is chad tier.
3.5 is too low. There is a reason why south Asian guys aren’t universally desired

• Woah
London has a large Indian and East Asian population. Most guys I see are between 5-6 psl. I live in a very Indian area and most aren’t 6
there's no possible way. I think you maight be overrating by a bit, but I really can't say considering I live in Burgerland.

there's no possible way. I think you maight be overrating by a bit, but I really can't say considering I live in Burgerland.
This is the current mayor of London. He’s a 6 foot 5 chad

Attachments

• CEB009CB-E715-4EFC-9879-6621A7162204.jpeg
    CEB009CB-E715-4EFC-9879-6621A7162204.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 23
It used to be 8 PSL was a typical high school Chad. Now 8 is only Prime Gandy or Chico and IG tier chads are only PSL 6 nowadays. The scale keeps getting tougher and basically lumping 98 percent of the population together as PSL 3 to 5, which I think is dumb. On my scale, PSL 6 is the start of being desirable and attractive to women. In other words, the top 20 percent of men that the 80 percent of women chase (if you believe in the basis of that rule).

So in your example, 200 out of 1000 would be PSL 6.