How old does the girl have to be to be considered unethical

15?
16?
17?
Anything above 13 is fine. Don’t listen to all the “muh pedophilia” cucks here

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Aladin
Max age gap is Aragorn and Arwen's

You must all be bluepilled if you actually think girls have principles :feelshaha:
not most but they exist, besides tf does principles have to do with bluepill
anyways im praying yo ass get arrested

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Anything above 13 is fine. Don’t listen to all the “muh pedophilia” cucks here
JoinedMay 23, 2024
silence
u two gonna be best buddies in jail

not most but they exist, besides tf does principles have to do with bluepill
anyways im praying yo ass get arrested
You're the most normie 17 year old here then.

Muh cute innocent little princess!
Meanwhile behind your back she's already hitting up multiple boys in DM's trying to fuck.
Also JFL at the fact you think women with principles exist.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Costcosuperstore, Aladin and 1 other person
JoinedMay 23, 2024
silence
u two gonna be best buddies in jail
Jail for what? I’m not a "pedophile". I’m just stating what I believe is right. You must be a TikTokcel or redditcel

What does my join date have to do anything with this?

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, raleqtambrobret and leanmaxx74
Jail for what? I’m not a "pedophile". I’m just stating what I believe is right. You must be a TikTokcel or redditcel

What does my join date have to do anything with this?
I genuinely refuse to believe these people have souls.

They call this girl innocent while they're literally only aware of her because she wanted sex from a user here.
The ONLY thing they know about her, is she wants sex, and they still think she's a prepubescent :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Costcosuperstore, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
I'd fuck a 13-year-old.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Aladin and 8uAte
You're the most normie 17 year old here then.

Muh cute innocent little princess!
Meanwhile behind your back she's already hitting up multiple boys in DM's trying to fuck.
Also JFL at the fact you think women with principles exist.
When I was in high school in my first year, the biggest whores were 14–15 year olds. These AgeCucks are massive hypocrites when it comes to female "pedophiles." I don't know where these bluepilled bastards claiming to be "blackpilled" are coming from.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
says the JoinedMay 23, 2024 guy oh the irony shut the fuck up
What does my join date have anything to do with this kid? I have been lurking here since late 2022.

says the JoinedMay 23, 2024 guy oh the irony shut the fuck up
Join date means shit, he is blackpilled while you're bluepilled.

Friendly reminder, this is a forum that is mainly about the blackpill.
He is infinitely better than you, keep believing there's a genuine girl out there for you, white knight.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Join date means shit, he is blackpilled while you're bluepilled.

Friendly reminder, this is a forum that is mainly about the blackpill.
He is infinitely better than you, keep believing there's a genuine girl out there for you, white knight.
alright doomer go fuck a child now

alright doomer go fuck a child now
Said child is a fully developed 15 year old girl.

Retard said he knew more about biology as well, the delusions in this forum is at an all time high :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and 8uAte
They’re fuckable as soon as they’re born

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Madridista, Aladin and 1 other person
It's not about age. Some girls develop sooner than others. If they have a high bodycount and look and behave like adult women there is no difference. If your intent is to use their young age to your advantage it's unethical.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, theonewhocantascend and Aladin
no one i have ever known finished puberty at 14, only starting mid 15 and 16

says a literal pedophile (again)
i can assure you i know more biology then you, lets guess @PsychoDsk nigger or muzzie or both?
if ur white and u say this then you're either a sub5 or you're trolling
This you:
Soyjak soy wojak

• +1
I genuinely refuse to believe these people have souls.

They call this girl innocent while they're literally only aware of her because she wanted sex from a user here.
The ONLY thing they know about her, is she wants sex, and they still think she's a prepubescent :feelshaha:
As I was saying yesterday, 14yold nowadays post thirst traps, sell feet pictures and have gangbangs at school bathrooms.

You would have to be extremely bluepilled to think it's only ok if they suck teenager cock.
If teens can have sex, teens can have sex, period. They can fck whoever.

And when people start to yap about "muh grooming'" that's literally how it's supposed to be. Teens having sex is a whole mess, they need to be taught by an experienced person. You hardly ever see an older men impregnating jbs because they are smart enough not to bust on them. Jbs get knocked up by their HS bfs all the time tho.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, 8uAte and raleqtambrobret
As I was saying yesterday, 14yold nowadays post thirst traps, sell feet pictures and have gangbangs at school bathrooms.

You would have to be extremely bluepilled to think it's only ok if they suck teenager cock.
If teens can have sex, teens can have sex, period. They can fck whoever.

And when people start to yap about "muh grooming'" that's literally how it's supposed to be. Teens having sex is a whole mess, they need to be taught by an experienced person. You hardly ever see an older men impregnating jbs because they are smart enough not to bust on them. Jbs get knocked up by their HS bfs all the time tho.
Funny thing is, it's not even grooming.
Younger girls literally hit on older boys, as evident by said 14 year old in this thread hitting on a 17 year old :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
@Michael Myers dox this literal pedophile
disgusting nigger literally advocating for pedosex like his life depends on it
As long as he doesn't post illegal content. So keep an eye out. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
yep and they do all that but only with other 14yo boys due to agecuck social conditioning, it makes my blood boil how some ugly 14yo twink gets to do that but I'm considered an old man by a 14yo girl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and theonewhocantascend
pedophile (just like most people here but still)
max age gap is 3 years mostly
19 your max is 16, 15 is just a crime the flikken are gonna catch you
there is a chance she hasn’t even had her fucking period yet

you fucking disgust me

30 year old faceless fat troll trying to ruin OPs life and reputation

K Y S
can you retards fuck off and kill yourself, there is nothing wrong with any age gap, doesn't matter if 17 and 14 or 20 and 13 or whatever. imagine whining about age gaps like a feminist cunt

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and theonewhocantascend
can you retards fuck off and kill yourself, there is nothing wrong with any age gap, doesn't matter if 17 and 14 or 20 and 13 or whatever. imagine whining about age gaps like a feminist cunt
suck my cock

do whatever the fuck u want i was just helping OP not ruin his social life from this type of shit which i have seen on numerous occasions in high school and uni

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
max is 15 for any age

people dont know what pedophile means

Legal age subtracted from your age is the maximum age gap