How rare is dark hair + blue eyes combo

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
Like Alain Delon. And I mean really dark hair not hazelnut hair. This just seems like the best combo possible but I rarely ever see anyone with it. It makes you look super mysterious and unique.

TBH if you are a HTN with this pheno you can pass as a chadlite+ (Delon is kind of an example of this, he has great harmony but not a lot of bones but people worship him in part because of his unique coloration)

Also, if you can have this pheno without being super pale that's even better.

Which country has the most of this type of pheno?

AlainDelon.48245.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 21796
UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 18879
Yup IRL his hair is a bit lighter than Delon's but same type of pheno. He's a good example of someone who gets a massive halo because of this coloration combo. He'd be GL without it but it really elevates him to another level.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Hmm I don't think so.
its pretty common in north england afaik dont see many people with this in south, everyone has dark blue eyes and muddy blonde hair in my area

• Hmm...
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Apparently you can see it in some parts of Ireland, and I'd say it's also present in places like southern latin america which got lots of european immigration like uruguay or southern brazil. It's not that good though imo, I have it and would rather have light hair.

its pretty common in north england afaik dont see many people with this in south, everyone has dark blue eyes and light brown hair in my area
cavill and gandy are from the south

Apparently you can see it in some parts of Ireland, and I'd say it's also present in places like southern latin america which got lots of european immigration like uruguay or southern brazil. It's not that good though imo, I have it and would rather have light hair.
cope

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Lol no dark hair with blue eyes is much better on a man than light hair blue eyes.

people worship him in part because of his unique coloration
also unironically his charisma and mannerisms go a long way. Mastering charm is a massive looksmaxx that people dont seem to know about at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 8771
in uk my best friend had this pheno

I've never seen someone with black hair and blue eyes in my life and I live in the west