How Rare is each looks rating? Using math to determine how much you mog (Part 1)

M

MeKKa

Iron
We'll be looking at the 3 most important stats of your pathetic lives: Looks, Money, and status.

Using standard deviation we'll break up the ratings like this:

5/10 - top 50% of the pop.
6/10 - top 67% of the pop. ( + 1
\sigma
)
6.5/10 - top 87% of the pop. ( + 1.5
\sigma
)
7/10 - top 95% of the pop ( + 2
\sigma
)
7.5/10 - top 99% of the pop ( + 2.5
\sigma
)
8/10 - top 99.5% of the pop ( + 3
\sigma
)
8.5/10 - top 99.9% of the pop ( + 3.5
\sigma
)
9/10 - top 99.95% of the pop ( + 4
\sigma
)
9.5/10 - top 99.99% of the pop ( + 4.5
\sigma
)
10/10 - top 99.995% of the pop ( + 5
\sigma
)
you get the gist

Let's start with the easiest to break down, money(Source: US Census Bureau and NCHS)
Using mathematics and survey data, these are the minimum amounts you have to earn for each level:
5/10 - being broke but you're at least 5'9+
6/10 - being broke but you're at least 5'10+
6.5/10 - $50,000/year
7/10 - $60,000/year
7.5/10 - $120,000/year
8/10 - $200,000/year
9/10 - $307,200/year
10/10 - >$500,000/year

Next up we have status, We'll be using Instagram followers to quantify this one, this one is also fun because you can look up your favorite celebrities and see how well each rating corresponds to their perceived status(Source: Instagram Analytical Site):
5/10 and lower - <= 1,000 Instagram followers
6/10 - 10k Instagram followers
6.5/10 -35k Instagram followers(these are where your niche micro celebs are)
7/10 - 100k Instagram followers
7.5/10 - 500k Instagram followers
8/10 - 1M Instagram followers
9/10 - 10M Instagram followers
10/10 - 100M Instagram followers

These ratings loosely translate across other social media platforms (with youtube and tiktok being the least reliable).

And finally, the looks. Now this section took me the most amount of time since I had to reference/cross-reference a lot of health surveys(with the UK being the only consistently reliable source, so that will be our reference point for the Western world at least):
I'll give the detailed version out in the next thread if this one gives me good rep, for now you can just the standard deviation levels for the face

This is gonna be a 2-3 part series depending on how much I want to reveal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MUSTYCOPER, Meteor21, Alexios and 2 others
retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, tombradylover, Lidian and 7 others
Dogshit thread for not putting 0 - 5. Completely discredited ur not taking into account a good 50% of the population kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, tombradylover, Alexios and 4 others
erm you forgot to account for personality :geek:

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios
Dogshit thread for not putting 0 - 5. Completely discredited ur not taking into account a good 50% of the population kys
The math is linear, do it yourself if you wanna calculate your subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
psl rating goes only to 8 lmao

• +1
Reactions: jrdanmaxxing
what does this have to do with what i said tho
Read my reply dumbass I said you take ur hate out on other people because ur repulsive to foids. You couldve literally just clicked off this thread without saying anything to a newcel who was just creating one of his first threads and you wanted to shit on him to help u feel better about ur subhuman face tbh

We'll be looking at the 3 most important stats of your pathetic lives: Looks, Money, and status.

Using standard deviation we'll break up the ratings like this:

5/10 - top 50% of the pop.
6/10 - top 67% of the pop. ( + 1
\sigma
)
6.5/10 - top 87% of the pop. ( + 1.5
\sigma
)
7/10 - top 95% of the pop ( + 2
\sigma
)
7.5/10 - top 99% of the pop ( + 2.5
\sigma
)
8/10 - top 99.5% of the pop ( + 3
\sigma
)
8.5/10 - top 99.9% of the pop ( + 3.5
\sigma
)
9/10 - top 99.95% of the pop ( + 4
\sigma
)
9.5/10 - top 99.99% of the pop ( + 4.5
\sigma
)
10/10 - top 99.995% of the pop ( + 5
\sigma
)
you get the gist

Let's start with the easiest to break down, money(Source: US Census Bureau and NCHS)
Using mathematics and survey data, these are the minimum amounts you have to earn for each level:
5/10 - being broke but you're at least 5'9+
6/10 - being broke but you're at least 5'10+
6.5/10 - $50,000/year
7/10 - $60,000/year
7.5/10 - $120,000/year
8/10 - $200,000/year
9/10 - $307,200/year
10/10 - >$500,000/year

Next up we have status, We'll be using Instagram followers to quantify this one, this one is also fun because you can look up your favorite celebrities and see how well each rating corresponds to their perceived status(Source: Instagram Analytical Site):
5/10 and lower - <= 1,000 Instagram followers
6/10 - 10k Instagram followers
6.5/10 -35k Instagram followers(these are where your niche micro celebs are)
7/10 - 100k Instagram followers
7.5/10 - 500k Instagram followers
8/10 - 1M Instagram followers
9/10 - 10M Instagram followers
10/10 - 100M Instagram followers

These ratings loosely translate across other social media platforms (with youtube and tiktok being the least reliable).

And finally, the looks. Now this section took me the most amount of time since I had to reference/cross-reference a lot of health surveys(with the UK being the only consistently reliable source, so that will be our reference point for the Western world at least):
I'll give the detailed version out in the next thread if this one gives me good rep, for now you can just the standard deviation levels for the face

This is gonna be a 2-3 part series depending on how much I want to reveal.
This is a retarded grey cell post the top 99.995% of the pop don’t have 100M followers.
Guy out here explaining basic math and thinks he’s done something. JFL at reveal

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Read my reply dumbass I said you take ur hate out on other people because ur repulsive to foids. You couldve literally just clicked off this thread without saying anything to a newcel who was just creating one of his first threads and you wanted to shit on him to help u feel better about ur subhuman face tbh
I said this because his thread is retarded
Really love how you then attack me on my face being "repulsive to foids" when that literally has nothing to do with anything.
But your low iq ass can't help but throw up low iq unrelated insults.

• +1
This is a retarded grey cell post the top 99.995% of the pop don’t have 100M followers.
Guy out here explaining basic math and thinks he’s done something. JFL at reveal
@AlbinoMaxxer this other user understand how retarded this thread actually is
but the only thing you do is insult me personally saying I do this to feel better about my face
just say nothing if you have nothing constructive to say.

@AlbinoMaxxer this other user understand how retarded this thread actually is
but the only thing you do is insult me personally saying I do this to feel better about my face
just say nothing if you have nothing constructive to say.
No i think its a pretty bad thread but atleast hes trying while u dont try to looksmax at all and remain subhuman, not mentioning the subpar genes u were born with, sorry bhai

• Ugh..
I said this because his thread is retarded
Really love how you then attack me on my face being "repulsive to foids" when that literally has nothing to do with anything.
But your low iq ass can't help but throw up low iq unrelated insults.
Keep coping with iq while u rot with no pussy in sight

• Ugh..
No i think its a pretty bad thread but atleast hes trying while u dont try to looksmax at all and remain subhuman, not mentioning the subpar genes u were born with, sorry bhai
ok so its even worse, you agree that what I'm saying is right, but obviously you need to attack me for stuff outside my control
thanks bro, really nice insightful saying from you:lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
ok so its even worse, you agree that what I'm saying is right, but obviously you need to attack me for stuff outside my control
thanks bro, really nice insightful saying from you:lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
No u low iq subhuman im stating that you had to write ur useless reply that doesn’t attribute anything to the thread to compensate for ur inferiority complex due to being subhuman, but ur too low iq to understand what im saying.

• Ugh..
No u low iq subhuman im stating that you had to write ur useless reply that doesn’t attribute anything to the thread to compensate for ur inferiority complex due to being subhuman, but ur too low iq to understand what im saying.
I have no inferiority complex, but you seem like you can't argue with anyone and the only thing you've given to the conversations is cheap insults to who i am for stuff outside my controls.
Just don't talk.

Wow u rly are low iq, u literally called me low iq, inferring that u have a higher iq than me u dumbfuck
That doesn't mean I'm smart, that just means that you are saying dumb shit, at least right now.

• +1
I have no inferiority complex, but you seem like you can't argue with anyone and the only thing you've given to the conversations is cheap insults to who i am for stuff outside my controls.
Just don't talk.
Muh argument, i mog u so hard, idc about what u have to say anymore

• Ugh..
Muh argument, i mog u so hard, idc about what u have to say anymore
Really don't give a shit but okay man, boohoo.
Talk me when you want to say something actually useful.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back