How rare is Ryan Gosling's pheno?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Looks very high class and elegant imo. His features may be mediocre but his pheno is s tier . Thr average white guy doesn't have the same pedigree and class as him. Looked good in the barbie movie especially for someone his age

Images   2023 07 22T005553708
Images   2023 07 22T005558683
Images   2023 07 22T005534974
Images   2023 07 22T005624814

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whitegymmax, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, LampPostPrime and 17 others
Classify him

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29155 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, rooman, rand anon and 6 others
Keltic Nordic. He looks like the rich son of a european business man born into a family of wealth.
Do you think he passes best in Britain

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and HitAndRun
Chin mogs and charisma mogs most PSL Gods also he was htn on his prime tbh good nose chin and his eyebrows/ hairline were better
What u rate him @StrangerDanger @Preston

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, rooman, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Literally can find him on any golf course

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, LampPostPrime, rooman and 12 others
lacks cheekbones to be high class

• +1
Reactions: rooman, rand anon, try2beme and 4 others
Ryan Gosling is the most pure ''Famepill'' possible, he's ugly/average as fuck lol

• +1
Reactions: zura, rooman, try2beme and 7 others
can't believe they gave this ltn the ken role :feelshmm: look at the bitch next to him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, DarkLoner94, colbycovington and 2 others
not that rare lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Looks like vile horseshit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, rooman, Deleted member 20399 and 3 others
Literally 3.5/10 incredible ugliness.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, rooman, Deleted member 20399 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 29155, colbycovington and 1 other person
Chin mogs and charisma mogs most PSL Gods also he was htn on his prime tbh good nose chin and his eyebrows/ hairline were better
What u rate him @StrangerDanger @Preston

What chin kek it's downgrown af it's an illusion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Jason Voorhees, vaseqmoherad and 1 other person
Does he kinda looks like james stewart?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and HitAndRun
hes a deformed incel
bottom 15% face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, vanillaicecream and Deleted member 28691
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Jason Voorhees
I swear I don't understand how the muh PSL goes out of the window when you guys rate him.

Downgrown af, recessed and flat af, nct, non existent mouth.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, rand anon, colbycovington and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, mortis and Deleted member 28691
I swear I don't understand how the muh PSL goes out of the window when you guys rate him.

Downgrown af, recessed and flat af, nct, non existent mouth.
Literally nobody on this site rates him well, what you on about

This thread for example shwos many users including me outing gozzling as a recessed cuck loser

Literally nobody on this site rates him well, what you on about

This thread for example shwos many users including me outing gozzling as a recessed cuck loser

Wash your eyes you inbred french retard.

"Chin mogs and charisma mogs most PSL Gods also he was htn on his prime tbh good nose chin and his eyebrows/ hairline were better"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Jason Voorhees
His pheno is also mid af sommeone like this pheno mogs him to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Myth, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
Wash your eyes you inbred french retard.

"Chin mogs and charisma mogs most PSL Gods also he was htn on his prime tbh good nose chin and his eyebrows/ hairline were better"
wow 2 users out of 20 said he was Gl. You've proven your point so fucking well I don't think I've been so shocked in my entire life. Are you a motherfucking lawyer? How do I get your argumentative skills?

Hes hideous as fuck, and this is well-known. Periodt

wow 2 users out of 20 said he was Gl. You've proven your point so fucking well I don't think I've been so shocked in my entire life. Are you a motherfucking lawyer? How do I get your argumentative skills?

Hes hideous as fuck, and this is well-known. Periodt

Screenshot 2023 07 21 22 42 24 05 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
can't believe they gave this ltn the ken role :feelshmm: look at the bitch next to him
not saying it's bad though, hopefully my oneitis will think I'm her looksmatch after watching the movie 🥰 thank you Shlomo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Jason Voorhees
Are you retarded, which whore gave birth to this clown?
Gave birth to me or Ryan Gosling?

Why are you posting that image?

What would you like me to say?

Regards

Idk. Maybe it's the ethnic in me that's surfacing but before psl I considered him one of the best looking actors in Hollywood ded srs.
He looks amazing in motion. If you've seen him that way your assessment of his looks will be much higher than if you only look at him in his photos. Tired of these shut-in incels thinking that two dimensional frozen images of your face are the be all and end all of your looks.

This is what you said about Ryan Gosling, you dumb clown, slit your wrists and bleed out so that you don't embarrass the world.

Yes, but I also said in this thread that he looks like vile horseshit. Is that good enough for you? What else should I say? Please, enlighten me.

He looks amazing in motion. If you've seen him that way your assessment of his looks will be much higher than if you only look at him in his photos. Tired of these shut-in incels thinking that two dimensional frozen images of your face are the be all and end all of your looks.

You must one uglyyy ass mf if you think he's good looking.

Wow, bringing in the italics?

You must one uglyyy ass mf if you think he's good looking.
Fuck you, I look good by virtue of cute face and I've determined Ryan Gosling is too by virtue of his voice, charisma and overall physical presence/body language. This is not up for debate, if you'd seen Ryan Goslign in motion you wouldn't be disputing this.

Fuck you, I look good by virtue of cute face and I've determined Ryan Gosling is too by virtue of his voice, charisma and overall physical presence/body language. This is not up for debate, if you'd seen Ryan Goslign in motion you wouldn't be disputing this.

You. Are. Ugly!

I don't think he that good looking but every women love him so.

You mean the chad phenotype? The users on this forum who think he is ugly are coping truecels

I don't think he that good looking but every women love him so.
No legit hot aryan collagenrich aristocratic wasp blonde stacy likes gosling. Just 35 yo mtbs

You mean the chad phenotype? The users on this forum who thinks he is ugly are coping truecel
He looks like shit next to guys like my avi or this photos below:

derek-grazzio-2.jpg
derek-grazzio-8.jpg

Aiden%2BCornish%2Bblue%2Bpolo%2Bportrait.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 29155
poster child keltic nordid, he looks so uncannily close to the average for this phenotype it's almost scary, that is also his appeal, extreme facial averageness.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Loveland, HitAndRun and 3 others
Hating on Ryan Gosling's looks is one of the most reliable indicators of a friendless unlovable bitter loser who trains his squinting skills in the mirror to run dark triad game irl.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 32030
Watch drive 2011 then comeback, he looks so charismatic, mog these twinks you posted to the oblivion. He just has IT.
these arent twinks. first guy for example is ripped

images