how real is the possibility of being visited by police?

horsefacin

horsefacin

Silver
i recently read that schery6 was visited by police for his activity on boards like this, though it wasnt specified how the conversation went, or the exact reason for the visit. how real is something like this? i dont make threats or even any detailed hateful comments about anyone. the closest thing resembling that is that i used to say foid a lot, but i stopped due to unrelated reasons

theres been famous cases like eggy being visited by the police after that bald canadian nigga went on a rampage. but it was surprising to hear it happen to a guy as low profile as schery6. before his death he was just a regular user like me or you, and i really cant afford to have the cops visit my house even if there is no repercussions. my parents would go crazy and there would be nothing i could do to calm them

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Depends on what kind of shit you post.

If you are a braindead idiot like this banned user:

...then sure there's a chance.

If you, like me, ask very high-iq questions like these:

Then you're good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Deleted member 72072 and horsefacin
If u post ur real life info and ur face and u post some crazy shit

Then yes man wtf

• +1
Reactions: Rea and horsefacin
not happening unless ur posting actual credible threats bad enough to the point that master notices and feds u

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, Deleted member 72072, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
only thing i can say about this is you won’t know or expect it till it’s too late

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
i'm getting one soon

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
You would have to break the law in some way or make it obvious that you are a real threat to yourself or others. The people here claiming to receive visits from law enforcement are larping.

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
This is not a "board" you absolutely retard.

i recently read that schery6 was visited by police for his activity on boards like this, though it wasnt specified how the conversation went, or the exact reason for the visit. how real is something like this? i dont make threats or even any detailed hateful comments about anyone. the closest thing resembling that is that i used to say foid a lot, but i stopped due to unrelated reasons

theres been famous cases like eggy being visited by the police after that bald canadian nigga went on a rampage. but it was surprising to hear it happen to a guy as low profile as schery6. before his death he was just a regular user like me or you, and i really cant afford to have the cops visit my house even if there is no repercussions. my parents would go crazy and there would be nothing i could do to calm them
Was schery6 openly suicidal on the forum? If so that might warrant a visit, but I imagine the cops who monitor forums like this are more looking for the next E.R rather than stopping a kid from roping.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin