How recessed is he?

How recessed is he?

• Total voters
Jfl dm me the convo
Nah. It wasn't anything special. Asked her her breast size and if she just had sex with everyone because her insta is full of pics of her sucking dudes off. I swear she was like 3 PSL tops. It's just an experiment to see how much autism chads can get away with. Turns out it isn't working very well. I guess even gigachads need good text game.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Nah. It wasn't anything special. Asked her her breast size and if she just had sex with everyone because her insta is full of pics of her sucking dudes off. I swear she was like 3 PSL tops. It's just an experiment to see how much autism chads can get away with. Turns out it isn't working very well. I guess even gigachads need good text game.
@Xangsane Also had this other convo with this 4 PSL pajeeta. She actually thought she was at the same looks level as cox. IDK how they can be so lacking in self-awareness.

• JFL
She probably already knows its a larp jfl

@Xangsane Also had this other convo with this 4 PSL pajeeta. She actually thought she was at the same looks level as cox. IDK how they can be so lacking in self-awareness.
:lul::lul::lul:

What were her exact words? I'd love to see what she said.

Lol show her her actual looksmatch

Its scary how you think everyone doesn't know this is a picture of you and that the sims character is how you think you look like.

"What type of girls would this guy appeal to and is he Barrett tier?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Xangsane
Its scary how you think everyone doesn't know this is a picture of you and that the sims character is how you think you look like.

"What type of girls would this guy appeal to and is he Barrett tier?"
This isn't me
Cope if you think that's me ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
@Xangsane I swear one foid disagreed when I said she could not find better looking dudes then zach. I mean like wtf. Where the hell are these foids seeing all these PSL 7+ dudes. It's suifuel. Or maybe we are overrating zach cox IDK.

• JFL
@Xangsane I swear one foid disagreed when I said she could not find better looking dudes then zach. I mean like wtf. Where the hell are these foids seeing all these PSL 7+ dudes. It's suifuel. Or maybe we are overrating zach cox IDK.
What psl do you rate him

Btw @Xangsane what would you rate this curry:

CurrySlayer

Had lots of admirers in school. Could he slay in the UK? Gonna try him out anyway.

Last edited: