How recessed should you be before considering Bimax?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
title

hear a lot of users say "get Bimax only if you're recessed" but then go on to avoid defining what qualifies as recessed.

and almost every modern human is recessed to some extent so unsure how many mm's of total mandibular + chin advancement would make a Bimax worth it

for those of you who want to know, I am planning on getting 11-15mm of total advancement mandible+chin advancement with my Bimax (about 7-9mm BSSO + 4-6mm genio)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, .👽., HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
for those of you who want to know, I am planning on getting 11-15mm of total advancement mandible+chin advancement with my Bimax (about 7-9mm BSSO + 4-6mm genio)
That's a big movement. Would be interested in seeing the before/afters.

I don't ever really see an adequate standard of recession here, most people are just speculating.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
9mm bsso without lf1?:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: .👽., subhuman incel and coolguy1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, No Bones Dax, Biiyo03 and 2 others
It's a good question because sometimes I see recessed as fuck people get bimax and result is shit, and sometimes mildly recessed people get it and it looks amazing

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
especially with that incel leo collecting .me user pics like a serial kliller
You would be very surprised at how many users who have a lot of posts and reps - you thought they are solid and reliable - saves every picture.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
You would be very surprised at how many users who have a lot of posts and reps - you thought they are solid and reliable - saves every picture.
for what?

It's a good question because sometimes I see recessed as fuck people get bimax and result is shit, and sometimes mildly recessed people get it and it looks amazing
Doesn’t that mean people with only mild recession would ascend hardest from bimax since they have a better base?

but people here will say bimax isn’t worth it unless you are deformed tier

@SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad thoughts on this thread?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, lilhorizontal32 and Mongrelcel
Doesn’t that mean people with only mild recession would ascend hardest from bimax since they have a better base?

It's more about cranial base and the specific recession

ie, someone with non recessed maxilla and good cranial base will ascend hard if his recessed lf1 is corrected

usually recessed people have recessed maxillas too, so they can run into the risk of chimp mouth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, lilhorizontal32 and HQNPmaxxing
I am unsure how far somebody can bring the face forward. Also not all doctors have an aesthetic eye. Your base is important.

Subhuman base -> Average ascension (you will look x10 better but you will still be recessed.)
below average base -> Mogger ascension (if done correctly)

The technology doesn't exist for a subhuman to print out a new face.

I am slightly recessed and plan on getting a bimax so I am not recessed anymore. If I get a good surgery I should have a mogger tier side profile (hopium).

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and HQNPmaxxing
ie, someone with non recessed maxilla and good cranial base will ascend hard if his recessed lf1 is corrected
how can someone have a non recessed maxilla and then have their recessed lf1 area corrected?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Mongrelcel
Your base is important
What do you think about my base?

I'm recessed and i have overbite
My nose is droppy and narrow ,so bimax can improve my nose (bimax upturn and widen nose.)

I also have decent gonial angle and ramus.

IMG 20210827 090621

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
how can someone have a non recessed maxilla and then have their recessed lf1 area corrected?
should have specified as non-recessed upper maxilla

people like that exist
idk how does it happen, but they do

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
What do you think about my base?

I'm recessed and i have overbite
My nose is droppy and narrow ,so bimax can improve my nose (bimax upturn and widen nose.)

I also have decent gonial angle and ramus.

View attachment 1307217
Using line theory I love it! I would say your base is decent. Surgeon choice is very important, moggers surgeons give mogger results.

You should have a good improvement to your side profile after surgery.

Birdcel is somebody with a subhuman base. He could still ascend but he would probably look less appealing then somebody with an average base.

If your a deformed tier subhuman you will still be subhuman after bimax.

• Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Using line theory I love it! I would say your base is decent. Surgeon choice is very important, moggers surgeons give mogger results.
View attachment 1307610
You should have a good improvement to your side profile after surgery.
View attachment 1307618
Birdcel is somebody with a subhuman base. He could still ascend but he would probably look less appealing then somebody with an average base.

If your a deformed tier subhuman you will still be subhuman after bimax.
wow thanks
i have some hope now :feelsgood:

Going to italy for bimax is goal.
if it doesnt work out ,i would take good blackpilled surgeon movements and try convice my surgoen to do it !

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and mulattomaxxer
I am unsure how far somebody can bring the face forward. Also not all doctors have an aesthetic eye. Your base is important.

Subhuman base -> Average ascension (you will look x10 better but you will still be recessed.)
below average base -> Mogger ascension (if done correctly)

The technology doesn't exist for a subhuman to print out a new face.

I am slightly recessed and plan on getting a bimax so I am not recessed anymore. If I get a good surgery I should have a mogger tier side profile (hopium).
I contacted one of the surgeons from this forum, he asked me to send a video stood front facing, then side facing. I said it’s a minor insecurity, and I don’t want any insecurities. It’s the only one I have. I’m similar to Cole Sprouse, I have good harmony but my side profile (jaw) is just wack.
The surgeon said I’m a “decent” looking guy and both the medical benefits and aesthetic benefit should be great.
I like to believe this is the surgeon telling me I “have a good base.” It seems as if the only issue I have is my jaw, and once that is fixed I’m good to go I hope haha.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
title

hear a lot of users say "get Bimax only if you're recessed" but then go on to avoid defining what qualifies as recessed.

and almost every modern human is recessed to some extent so unsure how many mm's of total mandibular + chin advancement would make a Bimax worth it

why genio during the bimax? does this have any benefits?

For anything less than 5mm BSSO or ~4mm Lefort 1 it's not worth it nobody will notice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, lilhorizontal32, subhuman incel and 1 other person
why genio during the bimax? does this have any benefits?
yes in many bimax cases the chin is also recessed and needs to be corrected

it also helps open the airway more

yes in many bimax cases the chin is also recessed and needs to be corrected

it also helps open the airway more
how would a genio help open the airway unless its sliding

For anything less than 5mm BSSO or ~4mm Lefort 1 it's not worth it nobody will notice.
im doing 5 mm bsso 1mm lefort 1 setback with ccw and 8mm chin wing do u think it will be noticeable?

im doing 5 mm bsso 1mm lefort 1 setback with ccw and 8mm chin wing do u think it will be noticeable?
Yes but I'm not sure if a 1mm Lf1 setback makes sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 14280
Yes but I'm not sure if a 1mm Lf1 setback makes sense.
my maxila is almost in the right place i just need CCW anyways and more upturned philtrum so i guess its a good idea,

my maxila is almost in the right place i just need CCW anyways and more upturned philtrum so i guess its a good idea,
Who will be your surgeon? Zarrinbal? I don't think so because he can't to CCW, so the only chin wing surgeons left would be Triaca or Andreishchev?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: metagross
Who will be your surgeon? Zarrinbal? I don't think so because he can't to CCW, so the only chin wing surgeons left would be Triaca or Andreishchev?
nah bro theres so many surgeons who do chin wing tf.
im doing with a local brazilian surgeon

about 2-3mm lefort 1 and approximately 5 degrees CCW
lol u r getting almost the same movements as me. 3mm Lf1, 9mm bsso and 3mm genio.

idk if this is much tbh and if i need more or not. did u get your surgery yet?

lol u r getting almost the same movements as me. 3mm Lf1, 9mm bsso and 3mm genio.

idk if this is much tbh and if i need more or not. did u get your surgery yet?
no I haven't

pm me your surgeon as well, think we might have the same guy