How regular looksmax members have group photos vs The Tribe group photos

Not true. Plenty of 110lb women in my gym school beginner 200lb men in BJJ at my gym. It’s all about knowing to use leverage and ur skeletal strength rather than muscular.
BJJ is way better than Muay Thai and you are playing to the girls strength but i still think girl would have a good chance of winning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
THOSE GUYS ARE LOW T SOYBOYS

DO YOU KNOW HOW WEAK WOMEN ARE?

LOOK AT THIS SITE

CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO SCREEN SHOT

A 120KG WOMEN CAN'T EVEN LIFT MORE THAN A 65KG GUY

ASSUMING THEY ARE BOTH VERY EXPERIENCED LIFTERS

JFL AT YOUR COPE

I WOULD LIFT HER UP AND SMASH HER SKULL ON THE GROUND

I CAN DO THAT TO MEN WHEN IM OLDER

that’s the whole point of BJJ. Using muscles instead of skeletal strength n leverage will make u extremely tired and exhausted fast and will never be as strong as the latter.

PSL 4 TRIBE

• Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood
@Petsmart get that app in bruh

• Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie
obesecel group meeting
EE7A75D6 1C95 446B 95D4 477040922E7D

yeah same bro. i come here after school or after swimming/muay thai/working out too and let myself out. :feelshaha:
I don't give a fuck
The Tribe thread has like 5K views and nearly 500 responses jfl, plus Jesus the amount of applications
Tbh i was surprised at how much people cared
I hope it feeds your indian gay ego well

Don’t hate cause you’re too ugly to join JFL
I don't think you seem to realize Kingnorwood or whatever his name is LITERALLY offered me to join in PM and I refused cause I didn't see the purpose of it. Now fuck of hackerman
y

u bc you took the time to write this replt
That doesn't mean shit when I just click on my notifications and have 19k posts

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I don't think you seem to realize Kingnorwood or whatever his name is LITERALLY offered me to join in PM and I refused cause I didn't see the purpose of it. Now fuck of hackerman

lie more

JFL you were rated 4 psl that’s why you couldn’t join JFL . Keep barking for me

JFL you were rated 4 psl that’s why you couldn’t join JFL . Keep barking for me
I still wouldn't care about some gay circle of a bunch of internet guys I'll never meet and this is what norwood said:

If you saw my face and rated it a 4, it just means he posted me pic somewhere so it means I won't trust him anymore.

Last edited:
I haven't bothered to even really see what it is because I couldn't give two shits about it.

However this whining about it is annoying.

Not true. Plenty of 110lb women in my gym school beginner 200lb men in BJJ at my gym. It’s all about knowing to use leverage and ur skeletal strength rather than muscular.
Yeh bro this guy mogs 6´6 gigachad in a fight bcs he knows muh leverage and uses mathematics to calculate the distance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 3593 and 1 other person
that’s the whole point of BJJ. Using muscles instead of skeletal strength n leverage will make u extremely tired and exhausted fast and will never be as strong as the latter.
I would throw her and then what?

i will train when I’m older

This thread is indeed a banger, will have to make more funny threads about The Tribe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
@PrettyBoyMaxxing @LordNorwood @moggingmachine @Alarico8 @Fuk @Dogs Unironically how gay can one be to feel the need to put "The Tribe" in your profile info acting all mysterious as if anyone cares about your little gay circle unbelievable.
the tribe😳
the tribe😳
the tribe😳
the tribe😳
the tribe😳
the tribe😳

JFL if you think any random big guy without fighting experience would win against someone with 1+ year training in muay thai or bjj

both pictures look gay in all honesty

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204