How regulated is crypto by the government?

HTN_Mentalcel

HTN_Mentalcel

Banned
If I make a portion of my income through crypto and buy looksmaxxing shit / services with crypto will the government be able to track me?

No. Just don't use coinbase or other online wallets. And use monero

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and BowlCutMogger
What if I get paid in BTC/ Eth do I convert it to monero? I thought a lot of dark web and shit bought with crypto typically use BTC. Shit like alldaychemist uses btc

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Just be mindful of which crypto services you do use

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
What if I get paid in BTC/ Eth do I convert it to monero? I thought a lot of dark web and shit bought with crypto typically use BTC. Shit like alldaychemist uses btc
most onion sites use btc transfer to a wallet for payment

• +1
Your purchases should be trackable though through the blockchain

• +1
If I am getting paid as a freelancer can I not just make a bunch of crypto wallets that have no link to each other, my money is divided because multiple people are paying me.

If I pay someone to edit a YouTube video in BTC will the government know it's me?

Yes you convert it to monero. Monero is the safest crypto out there. Most of the darkweb vendors have switched to monero. I exclusively use "incognito" , "archetyp" and "abacus" for marketplace

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and HTN_Mentalcel
Yes you convert it to monero. Monero is the safest crypto out there. Most of the darkweb vendors have switched to monero. I exclusively use "incognito" , "archetyp" and "abacus" for marketplace
What's the max I should keep in a warm wallet?

• +1
  • +1
For me, personally, There's no max amount to it. Just be safe with it
Do hackers use bots to get warm wallets or do they do it manually, I don't imagine they would hack wallets with less than 1k usd

• +1
Do hackers use bots to get warm wallets or do they do it manually, I don't imagine they would hack wallets with less than 1k usd
Nah nah they can't do that

• +1
You heard it here first from the @FBl themselves

• Love it
How do peoples warm wallets get hacked?
By getting their private key which is next to impossible unless you have shitty protection and wrote it on ur Google docs or soemthing. Other way would be hacking into your wallet account like coinbase that would be phishing sort of attacks. Just don't use coinbase and use wasabi wallet or something and you'd be good

• +1
By getting their private key which is next to impossible unless you have shitty protection and wrote it on ur Google docs or soemthing. Other way would be hacking into your wallet account like coinbase that would be phishing sort of attacks. Just don't use coinbase and use wasabi wallet or something and you'd be good
Can you trade between exchanges, can you trade BTC with someone on finance if you use wasabi or coinbase. How would the fees work?

Is exodus ok
Nah exodus is closed-source. When dealing with something which has monetary loss it's better to use something open source instead of relying on a multi-million dollar company. Esp when using crypto as it's against the core principle of Bitcoin. But generally speaking you should be fine. The gov could fuck u up tho they store all kind of data in their server

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999