How retarded programmers trick people into believing AI is intelligent while stealing from authors and private citizens

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
AI engines copy terabytes of data from novels, textbooks, blogs, forums, movie scripts, social media, wikis, dictionaries, etc. It changes the synonyms and rephrases sentences thus, manipulating copyright laws. Basically, AI are criminal-inspired thieves. Bad news for you programmers. Ever heard the saying, toss under the bus? Perhaps, ask AI about it. Better yet, give Sam Done a call and ask him what that means.

Let's use the following paragraph for an example from a novel called The Cinderella Murder:

It was two o'clock in the morning. Right on time, Rosemary Dempsey thought
ruefully as she opened her eyes and stirred. Whenever she had a big day ahead
she would inevitably wake up in the middle of the night and start worrying that
something would go wrong.

I'll pretend to be AI and cleverly steal Mary Clark's work.

RIPPING CLARK OFF, ACTIVATE:

It was two o'clock towards dawn. On schedule, Tiffany Titties thought woefully. She cracked her eyes and aroused. No matter when she had a vast day onward, she'd inescapably wake up in the heart of the twilight, troubled that something would go amiss.

Now, let's run it through Skitzo-This-Bitch software, thus preventing any copyright flags:

It was three o'clock towards dawn. On schedule, Tiffany Titties thought passionately. She cracked her eyes and aroused. She ran her fingers to her vagina and dug in. She brought them to her nostrils and took a sniff. Ah, yes, Tiffany bodied her twentieth count last night. She was excited! She was a whore—a no-good filthy sleasebag whore. But a genie would change her life later that day. He will magically give her a vagina makeover. Okay, maybe he wasn't a genie but a plastic surgeon who lost his license because he kept putting his penis in unconscious people's mouths. Let us not judge them until you read the entire 2,343-page novel. Good luck!

Do you see how that works?

Realistically, i dont think any thinking person would think Ai is some sort of micro sentient thing on its own. It needs data and inputs that are ultimately coded by human hands.

But ai does have value when it comes to organizing that data and automating it into a format that is essentially seamless. Its essentially another form of google. Im sure the concept of chatgpt is inspired from essentially looking to streamline the idea of asking a question, on google for example, then having to click a link to get an answer. Someone probably thought that this format can be improved, and instead of having to go through so many hoops, make it so that all of that data can be databased on one UI, instead of from sifting through multiple pages and articles. It seems like a pen focus of what already was here. Their self learning data probably comes from these organizations too.

Ai is more than just this specific format though. But one of the first few applications of the chatgpt style seems to have been in the form of telecommunications, people recording pre and forming automated chat line dialogue and such.

Not sure if this piqued your curiosity. Pretty much common sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, hattrick and BigJimsWornOutTires
Realistically, i dont think any thinking person would think Ai is some sort of micro sentient thing on its own. It needs data and inputs that are ultimately coded by human hands.

But ai does have value when it comes to organizing that data and automating it into a format that is essentially seamless. Its essentially another form of google. Im sure the concept of chatgpt is inspired from essentially looking to streamline the idea of asking a question, on google for example, then having to click a link to get an answer. Someone probably thought that this format can be improved, and instead of having to go through so many hoops, make it so that all of that data can be databased on one UI, instead of from sifting through multiple pages and articles. It seems like a pen focus of what already was here. Their self learning data probably comes from these organizations too.

Ai is more than just this specific format though. But one of the first few applications of the chatgpt style seems to have been in the form of telecommunications, people recording pre and forming automated chat line dialogue and such.

Not sure if this piqued your curiosity. Pretty much common sense
Shark Tank Writing GIF

I'm listening.

This one

Copy and save it and spread the message!

Dnr

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
High iq user

• Hmm...
Why not? Are you retarded or something and can't read? Oooooh... a virtual signal. Starting the flame. By saying, "Muh I didn't read it," suggests to others not to read it. Like when you suck dick and take selfies of that act. You're virtual signaling for other Reddit faggots to also suck on that dick.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
Why not? Are you retarded or something and can't read? Oooooh... a virtual signal. Starting the flame. By saying, "Muh I didn't read it," suggests to others not to read it. Like when you suck dick and take selfies of that act. You're virtual signaling for other Reddit faggots to also suck on that dick.
Dnr

• Hmm...
AGI MY NIGGA
2030 ayoyoyo

• Woah
I'm gonna rape your little robot hole, bitch.
Ah, yes, metaphorically, touche. Rape, as in "lick." Little robot as in, "bussy," thus anus hole. Bitch as in, "my guy."

Decoded:
I'm gonna lick your bussy, my guy.

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
AI engines copy terabytes of data from novels, textbooks, blogs, forums, movie scripts, social media, wikis, dictionaries, etc. It changes the synonyms and rephrases sentences thus, manipulating copyright laws. Basically, AI are criminal-inspired thieves. Bad news for you programmers. Ever heard the saying, toss under the bus? Perhaps, ask AI about it. Better yet, give Sam Done a call and ask him what that means.

Let's use the following paragraph for an example from a novel called The Cinderella Murder:

It was two o'clock in the morning. Right on time, Rosemary Dempsey thought
ruefully as she opened her eyes and stirred. Whenever she had a big day ahead
she would inevitably wake up in the middle of the night and start worrying that
something would go wrong.

I'll pretend to be AI and cleverly steal Mary Clark's work.

RIPPING CLARK OFF, ACTIVATE:

It was two o'clock towards dawn. On schedule, Tiffany Titties thought woefully. She cracked her eyes and aroused. No matter when she had a vast day onward, she'd inescapably wake up in the heart of the twilight, troubled that something would go amiss.

Now, let's run it through Skitzo-This-Bitch software, thus preventing any copyright flags:

It was three o'clock towards dawn. On schedule, Tiffany Titties thought passionately. She cracked her eyes and aroused. She ran her fingers to her vagina and dug in. She brought them to her nostrils and took a sniff. Ah, yes, Tiffany bodied her twentieth count last night. She was excited! She was a whore—a no-good filthy sleasebag whore. But a genie would change her life later that day. He will magically give her a vagina makeover. Okay, maybe he wasn't a genie but a plastic surgeon who lost his license because he kept putting his penis in unconscious people's mouths. Let us not judge them until you read the entire 2,343-page novel. Good luck!

Do you see how that works?
Dnrd but I’m pretty sure it just pulls most of its info from Reddit and Quora

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back