How risky is mt2?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I am a bit scared of the side effects.
Since a few years i have heart arrythmias when stressed or taking stimulants.
Could mt2 worsen my problems, or even lead to serious complications? Also vomiting and stomach pain sounds bad :(

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Danish_Retard
I am a bit scared of the side effects.
Since a few years i have heart arrythmias when stressed or taking stimulants.
Could mt2 worsen my problems, or even lead to serious complications? Also vomiting and stomach pain sounds bad :(
worst it will do is make ur eyes darker

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, seimakkak and Lars
jfl @ risking that. I would rather get skin cancer.
tanning does the same, tbh unless u have a10/a17 eyes it doesnt matter if ur eyes get darker bc they already look shit in dark lighting anyways, and in the sunlight theyll look the same as they did before

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
tanning does the same, tbh unless u have a10/a17 eyes it doesnt matter if ur eyes get darker bc they already look shit in dark lighting anyways, and in the sunlight theyll look the same as they did before
The cornea and conjunctiva do not have melanocytes that proliferate to produce the phenomenon we call tanning. I highly doubt that a lightly pigmented iris would turn darker brown if exposed to chronic intense sunlight, but tanning is generally the result of ultraviolet light exposure, and the cornea will block most UV light from reaching the iris in any significant amount.

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
The cornea and conjunctiva do not have melanocytes that proliferate to produce the phenomenon we call tanning. I highly doubt that a lightly pigmented iris would turn darker brown if exposed to chronic intense sunlight, but tanning is generally the result of ultraviolet light exposure, and the cornea will block most UV light from reaching the iris in any significant amount.
a tan increases overall melanin levels in ur body, mt2 will emphasize that

a tan increases overall melanin levels in ur body, mt2 will emphasize that
Never heard that somebody got darker eyes with moderate dosage

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 3672
It does not make your eyes darker.

also, any side effects involving the heart is literally for less than 1 hour until it goes away. When I take it, my skin gets quite flushed red and I can feel my heart beat is a little stronger, and I feel nauseous.

mild side effects for an hour or two, in exchange for natural protection from the sun and darker hair/skin. Mt2 is a godsend for pasty cunts like me that have a hard time tanning normally. Truly ascended me. My eyes are still blue asf aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 5818 and lasthope
I tried it and made me feel mentally weird. So now I'll just spend more time in sunbeds+use eye protection for eyes

What makes you think it'll affect your heart in any way?