How risky is trimax

Sean o' Tist

Sean o' Tist

no surgery for autism
How risky trimax realy is?
And is there a way one could fraud sleepapnea results to get it covered by insurance?
Could theoretically be ascending surgery to me.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
you cant get genioplasty covered by insurance at least in Estonia

and its a part of trimax

How risky trimax realy is?
And is there a way one could fraud sleepapnea results to get it covered by insurance?
Could theoretically be ascending surgery to me.
One of the OMFS/Orthos I met said, "To get insurance to cover this we need to make it "look" like you're suffering. Eat a huge burger and milkshake the night of the sleep study, or some real heavy stuff. It'll exacerbate symptoms."

Risk: Permanent nerve damage, non-union of maxilla requiring reop, chimp-effect from too much maxillary advancement.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Sean o' Tist and ryuken
One of the OMFS/Orthos I met said, "To get insurance to cover this we need to make it "look" like you're suffering. Eat a huge burger and milkshake the night of the sleep study, or some real heavy stuff. It'll exacerbate symptoms."

Risk: Permanent nerve damage, non-union of maxilla requiring reop, chimp-effect from too much maxillary advancement.
W Ortho

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
Why would you want insurance to cover it when all local surgeons are bluepilled faggots who won’t even looksmax you. All they care about is health, not looks, 2mm max advancement

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, ihatewhiterose and ryuken
Why would you want insurance to cover it when all local surgeons are bluepilled faggots who won’t even looksmax you. All they care about is health, not looks, 2mm max advancement
So in europe there are mostly healthcucks?

• +1
Reactions: Weed
As risky as any other medical procedure