How serious do you take your health?

How serious do you take your health?

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
If you live in the west, more specifically the US, you’ll realize how fat the average citizen is there. Obesity is 1 in 3 here in America. Americans love shoving goyslop down their gullets and using chemicals on their skin. You’ll realize then how America (the J’s) want to keep you sick and unhealthy so they profit off of that. It’s almost impossible to avoid these chemicals, seed oils, etc. It’s in everything from skincare, to food, and even clothes :hnghn:. IMG 2329
@Imretarded? @FascisstChad @rand anon @Jason Voorhees @iblamechico @Debetro @noobs @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, EdgyFashionist, fxckz and 4 others
a lot actually. im paranoid about getting sick or injuured.

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and murdah
This fleshy shell of mine deserves no preserving.

If I wake up 6'5, 8x6, 24" untrained bidelt, psl 7 maybe then I'd put more effort into my health.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz and murdah
This fleshy shell of mine deserves no preserving.

If I wake up 6'5, 8x6, 24" untrained bidelt, psl 7 maybe then I'd put more effort into my health.
Why? You don’t want to preserve your aryan genetics?

a high amount you can’t trust anything. They vaccinate and Medicate the animals we eat which make them toxic, everything has chemicals, even your clothing is emasculating you. There are more things that seep through your skin then don’t! The closest to health you can get in the modern system is no Bluetooth, wear organic natural non synthetic materials, don’t eat vegetables, get sunlight, don’t excersize and try to get non vax non med pasture raised meat.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
a high amount you can’t trust anything. They vaccinate and Medicate the animals we eat which make them toxic, everything has chemicals, even your clothing is emasculating you. There are more things that seep through your skin then don’t! The closest to health you can get in the modern system is no Bluetooth, wear organic natural non synthetic materials, don’t eat vegetables, get sunlight, don’t excersize and try to get non vax non med pasture raised meat.
I wanna be healthy but if you live in america, it’s virtually impossible. It’s expensive and time consuming as well :fuk:.

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
I wanna be healthy but if you live in america, it’s virtually impossible. It’s expensive and time consuming as well :fuk:.
Impossible in eu too. In America you actually have a better chance because of all the more rural undeveloped land with nature compared to the eu which is mostly urban. So you could get a small piece of land in a reasonable location which has more sunlight annually than the entire eu btw, get some unvaxed animals or get food from someone who does and just wear clothes like cotton and similar things.

• +1
How are american girls so pretty if they are obese?

• Hmm...
i eat whatever i want and do calisthenics

• +1
How are american girls so pretty if they are obese?
They’re not at all, american girls don’t compare to european women in terms of beauty. The average white woman here is recessed and obese

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and EdgyFashionist
I only eat healthy to rape my acne back to where it belongs. If I wouldn’t get acne from eating goyslop, I’d be an obese cuck

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and murdah
If you live in the west, more specifically the US, you’ll realize how fat the average citizen is there. Obesity is 1 in 3 here in America. Americans love shoving goyslop down their gullets and using chemicals on their skin. You’ll realize then how America (the J’s) want to keep you sick and unhealthy so they profit off of that. It’s almost impossible to avoid these chemicals, seed oils, etc. It’s in everything from skincare, to food, and even clothes :hnghn:.View attachment 3061821
@Imretarded? @FascisstChad @rand anon @Jason Voorhees @iblamechico @Debetro @noobs @PrinceLuenLeoncur
:feelshmm:

I have extreme health anxiety yet I eat mostly processed foods and never exercise 😭

• So Sad
idgaf i just want to be HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and EdgyFashionist
im not smoking,drinking or taking drugs workout trying to eat well drinking water and walking everyday i still look like complete shit

• +1
They’re not at all, american girls don’t compare to european women in terms of beauty. The average white woman here is recessed and obese

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Extremely, except for the exercise part, that’s cope:feelsyay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back