How shitty are my temporal peaks and what do I do to fix?

Ryadh

Ryadh

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2022
Posts
167
Reputation
111
Would a hairline lowering surgery fix this or should I get a transplant for a specific shape? Hairs blocking most of it but there's still a huge distance between my side burns/temps and eye
IMG 20230710 190803700
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Would a hairline lowering surgery fix this or should I get a transplant for a specific shape? Hairs blocking most of it but there's still a huge distance between my side burns/temps and eye
View attachment 2312262
post frontal
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and StacyRepellent
My barber has been cutting mine like a retard I’ll stop going to his ass now
 

Similar threads

JTheSlayer
Replies
0
Views
17
JTheSlayer
JTheSlayer
dylan02
Replies
2
Views
27
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
boberto925925
Replies
1
Views
41
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
jimmy12ap
Replies
15
Views
129
Paysen
Paysen
dragomog
Replies
10
Views
107
idontmogYET
idontmogYET

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top