How should a newbie train/lift?

Deleted member 12425

Deleted member 12425

Iron
I just started lifting this week. I just found there is hypertrophy and strength training.

As a beginner, should I worry about any? Won’t i get both cuz of newbie gains?

Gyms are closed and it is hard to train for hypertrophy.

I'd say focus strength and hypertrophy will follow. Especially true if you are natty. This is debated within the community so it's just my opinion and what have worked for me/people around me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12425
Calisthenicsmaxx or die trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12425
You can get in the gym, but I prefer calisthenics. The benefits of working out at home with little equipment (pull up bar, bars for dips/rows + OPTIONAL: Rings) and saving a commute/membership fee is hard to pass up on.

You work multiple muscle groups at once, and you can build a nice lean physique with some muscle. In America, a good physique is uncommon, and it is really noticable during the summer where more skin is showing, and you can "mog".

Niggas really don't know how much of a boon fitness is. Having a good physique is a godsend when it comes to attracting women. And no, "Stacy" doesn't give a shit about how much you can squat faggot. Do you have abs? Nigga does it even look like you lift when you are wearing a shirt?

So I can only recommend. The big heavy compound movements, like bench press, Squat, and some variation of rowing. Look into a Push/Pull/Legs routine that you can do 5-6 times a week in the 8-12 rep range. Always increase weight as needed. I wouldn't focus on isolations, but if you have some lagging body part then you can use isolation to hit those muscles. This is what worked for me when I used to use a gym. Now it's all about high volume calisthenics for me .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Harder than last time.

I'd say focus strength and hypertrophy will follow. Especially true if you are natty. This is debated within the community so it's just my opinion and what have worked for me/people around me.
After thinking this is literally the only option I have, my low IQ will not help me do these sets/reps complicated bullshit. I will lift like an animal hope I can get some mass

You can get in the gym, but I prefer calisthenics. The benefits of working out at home with little equipment (pull up bar, bars for dips/rows + OPTIONAL: Rings) and saving a commute/membership fee is hard to pass up on.

You work multiple muscle groups at once, and you can build a nice lean physique with some muscle. In America, a good physique is uncommon, and it is really noticable during the summer where more skin is showing, and you can "mog".

Niggas really don't know how much of a boon fitness is. Having a good physique is a godsend when it comes to attracting women. And no, "Stacy" doesn't give a shit about how much you can squat faggot. Do you have abs? Nigga does it even look like you lift when you are wearing a shirt?

So I can only recommend. The big heavy compound movements, like bench press, Squat, and some variation of rowing. Look into a Push/Pull/Legs routine that you can do 5-6 times a week in the 8-12 rep range. Always increase weight as needed. I wouldn't focus on isolations, but if you have some lagging body part then you can use isolation to hit those muscles. This is what worked for me when I used to use a gym. Now it's all about high volume calisthenics for me .
Too much high iq.
i was thinking the same, my main targets actually are shoulders, neck, arms. It is really pointless what most bodybuilders do, all gains are hidden by a fucking shirt.

I will do PPL (and heavy compound movements), neck and glutes too. Hope it works, maybe calisthenics in the future.

Thanks btw.

• +1
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart
With weights

full body 3 times per week focus on compound lifts.