How should I ascend 17M

mirindnrfn

mirindnrfn

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
18
Reputation
11
How should I ascend +rating
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3190.jpeg
    IMG_3190.jpeg
    963.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3122.png
    IMG_3122.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
Lhtn , idk man everything looks good
 
Give me advice then prick
prick :lul:
no way you genuinely think you lhtn wake up retard
your chin is super recessed
you have fuck all bonebass although good harmony your boneless
your lower third is fucked
and this is just what I see from a quick glance
 
  • +1
Reactions: mirindnrfn
prick :lul:
no way you genuinely think you lhtn wake up retard
your chin is super recessed
you have fuck all bonebass although good harmony your boneless
your lower third is fucked
and this is just what I see from a quick glance
You sound like a retard
 
  • +1
Reactions: mirindnrfn

Similar threads

mirindnrfn
OP 17M
Replies
6
Views
31
TheNextOPry
TheNextOPry
mirindnrfn
OP 17M
Replies
9
Views
43
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
masonerrr
Replies
0
Views
55
masonerrr
masonerrr
gymcellll
Replies
7
Views
73
ESR
ESR
O
Replies
4
Views
49
lebanesedude
lebanesedude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top