how should i attempt push and pull

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
should 1 week just be legs then other push

Push pull sucks ass, just do something where you're hitting all compounds twice a week

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Images 37

If you like going to gym 3 times a week do arms and back one day, chest and shoulders another, and legs and core the third with a day in between all these for rest. You can do core more if you want core doesn’t need rest . This is what I do and I have grown men stare at me because I rep 50s for curls don’t even work arms that much just have good diet and efficiently workout

Push pull sucks ass, just do something where you're hitting all compounds twice a week
That’s literally what push pull is bro. OP do push pull legs, push pull legs. Rest one day of the week. This is the most effective training method.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
That’s literally what push pull is bro. OP do push pull legs, push pull legs. Rest one day of the week. This is the most effective training method.
At that rate I would still suggest condensing the legs day into one of the other days for a ABxAxBx schedule or something, but this isn't bad either. IMO important thing is hit your compounds 2x a week and be consistent.

At that rate I would still suggest condensing the legs day into one of the other days for a ABxAxBx schedule or something, but this isn't bad either. IMO important thing is hit your compounds 2x a week and be consistent.
I might switch to that actually but I like my current legs push pull program

aight
so push one day or week

Last edited: