How should i bonesmash my nose in a controlled manner so i can get nose surgery covered by the state and get it straight?

K

Kreier

Iron
I have a very crooked nose that causes a lot of problems in terms of looks. It's a major contributing factor making me an incel and prevents me from succeeding with women. I won't get it covered by the state and even if i do, i will likely be an oldcel by the time i get it as plastic surgeries are low-priority for the public healthcare system.

For that reason i am seriously thinking about bonesmashing it, albeit in a controlled manner so i don't cause irreversible damage and make more fucked up than it already is.

The goal is to be hospitalized after having bonesmashed it, either by using a hammer og get beaten up by someone, and get the surgery state-covered as all acute hospitalizations and neccessary surgeries are covered by the state.

How should i bonesmash in a controlled manner so it won't cause irreversible damage that is impossible to fix and makes my nose worse? My nose bone and septum is deviant towards the right direction, so should i bonesmash it towards the right even more, so i get it covered and they will perform surgery straighten it towards the left, or should it bonesmash it towards the left so it's already more straight and it's easier to correct it where it should be? Or would bonesmashing it towards the left make the surgeons set it back towards the right, where it's now?

Also, does anyone know from where i can get local anesthesia?

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and wishIwasSalludon
Solution
cheerio
We should start requiring an IQ test when registering here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Peppersy, _hellokittyslut, wastedspermcel and 3 others
I have a very crooked nose that causes a lot of problems in terms of looks. It's a major contributing factor making me an incel and prevents me from succeeding with women. I won't get it covered by the state and even if i do, i will likely be an oldcel by the time i get it as plastic surgeries are low-priority for the public healthcare system.

For that reason i am seriously thinking about bonesmashing it, albeit in a controlled manner so i don't cause irreversible damage and make more fucked up than it already is.

The goal is to be hospitalized after having bonesmashed it, either by using a hammer og get beaten up by someone, and get the surgery state-covered as all acute hospitalizations and neccessary surgeries are covered by the state.

How should i bonesmash in a controlled manner so it won't cause irreversible damage that is impossible to fix and makes my nose worse? My nose bone and septum is deviant towards the right direction, so should i bonesmash it towards the right even more, so i get it covered and they will perform surgery straighten it towards the left, or should it bonesmash it towards the left so it's already more straight and it's easier to correct it where it should be? Or would bonesmashing it towards the left make the surgeons set it back towards the right, where it's now?

No

dndr only the title, no need to bonesmash ur nose, get surgery or not, stop wasting ur time

dndr only the title, no need to bonesmash ur nose, get surgery or not, stop wasting ur time
Bro, the reason i am considering to bonesmash my nose is because i don't have they money to afford doing it private. Moneymaxxing and saving to do it private would likely not be possible before i already became an oldcel.

The state won't cover it, so it seems like that bonesmashing to be hospitalized is the only option.

Bro, the reason i am considering to bonesmash my nose is because i don't have they money to afford doing it private. Moneymaxxing and saving to do it private would likely not be possible before i already became an oldcel.

The state won't cover it, so it seems like that bonesmashing to be hospitalized is the only option.
cant u improve any other thing rather then smashing ur nose w a hammer?

cant u improve any other thing rather then smashing ur nose w a hammer?
There are other things i can improve as well, such as my chin which has a lot of fat under it. The fat removal surgery is also expensive, and i obviously won't get it covered by the state either.

Of all the things i have, the thing that seems to be the easiest to get covered by the state is the nose, providing i injury it by bonesmashing it.

Also, my nose is a very dominant feature. It's big and crooked.

There are other things i can improve as well, such as my chin which has a lot of fat under it. The fat removal surgery is also expensive, and i obviously won't get it covered by the state either.

Of all the things i have, the thing that seems to be the easiest to get covered by the state is the nose, providing i injury it by bonesmashing it.

good luck bro:lul:

good luck bro:lul:
Bro, you might think this is funny, but i don't take it light-heartedly like you do. I am actually serious about it. Can someone please provide a serious answer? I have read some people talking about bonesmashing their nose.

lose body fat, tape your nose at night, try volifilne to increase fat on the crooked side so everything looks more ballenced, bonesmash over time to fix the nose, and fucking save up money for cheap nose surgery lol

Solution
lose body fat, tape your nose at night, try volifilne to increase fat on the crooked side so everything looks more ballenced, bonesmash over time to fix the nose, and fucking save up money for cheap nose surgery lol
Where should it tape the nose at night?

It sounds like a good advice, thank you. I can softmaxx while save up money.

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
Where should it tape the nose at night?

It sounds like a good advice, thank you. I can softmaxx while save up money.
yeah thats what id do, idk about the tape part i just remember hearing about it awhile ago, look it up or just get strong facial tape and have it stretch the nose in the opposite difection, also highly reccomend volifilne and saving money

yeah thats what id do, idk about the tape part i just remember hearing about it awhile ago, look it up or just get strong facial tape and have it stretch the nose in the opposite difection, also highly reccomend volifilne and saving money
What kind of facial type? Should i get a nose tape or strong facial tape?

Also, if i understand it correctly, should i push my nose towards where it should be and then tape it at night?

What kind of facial type? Should i get a nose tape or strong facial tape?

Also, if i understand it correctly, should i push my nose towards where it should be and then tape it at night?
yeah, i know nothing at all about facial/nose tape but i know it can be used, obviously strong because you want it to pull your nose the way its suppost to be and last the night. theres also skin tone/clear tape for daytime use

Does anyone know if it's safe to tape the nose at night when i already have taken fillers at the crooked side?

Bro, you might think this is funny, but i don't take it light-heartedly like you do. I am actually serious about it. Can someone please provide a serious answer? I have read some people talking about bonesmashing their nose.
dont do it, at least not on the nose, being serious right now, if u smash ur nose and go to a hospital its js a stupid idea, focus on other thing, like fix ur chin or js try to save some money

Only way you can get surgery covered is if you break your nose. But even then they just put it back to the crooked place lol. I suggest you fix your septum rather than breaking your nose

:ROFLMAO:

insane iq