My Current Bonesmashing Regime + Guide

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
At this point it should be undeniable that bonesmashing gives none placebo results
1714090609321 1714090622087

@androgenic 's ascension via roids + bonesmashing should be enough justification

Bonesmashing Basics

Basic visual of the Bone remodeling theoretical process, from a study on shin conditioning in the UFC

The goal is obviously to create microfractures in order to create growth on the bone wall via increased osteoblast count

https://looksmax.org/threads/an-intro-to-osteoblasts-with-eff-ort.1008760/
here's a comprehensive guide on the process of bone growth and osteoblast/osteoclast relationship

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

-In an average microfracture, the blood vessels rupture, the spot gets bigger and starts to hurt. This swelling is how the body keeps damage safe and begins healing. This process is less likely to happen in the face with less severe bone fractures. Hematoma is more common in severe fractures in the limbs that require casts
2. Inflammation phase
-The soft tissue becomes inflamed, could last multiple days depending on location as well as intensity

3. Remodeling phase
-This is the phase where your body begins to regrow the bone with osteoblast cells, thus increasing its density and eventually visual appearance

Wolfs Law

-The entire theory of bonesmashing is based of Julius Wolffs', Wolff's law as quotes above.

He claims that bones will adapt to their environment and remodel accordingly, lifefuel for us looksmaxxers.

-My current smashing routine

Locations
Chin

-The chin can be smashed more frequently than the zygos because it has almost no nerves and soft tissue that gets inflamed

-the reason this is important for recovery is that our goal as bonesmashers is to create microfractures and trauma to the bone to cause growth.

-We cant create trauma to the bone if we are just hitting inflamed soft tissue.

-I smash my chin everyday but every other day works just as well

I hit the red part of the chin for more projection

Green part for more chin height

Orange part to square my chin

-all for 1 minute, use a heavy object to create lots of concentrated force here. Hammer is ideal, as much power as you can get via wrist flexion should be enough

Warnings
-Be sure to jut your jaw and lock it to avoid injuries

-brace your head well with your other hand or against a wall

-dont smash without a clean shave as it will damage the hair follicle and cause bleeding

Heres a video example of how I smash my chin, I usually use a hammer but my mom took mine away after she found out I bonesmash

since im using a heavier object im not hitting as hard but im still delivering equal force to a hammer

as you can see im bleeding a bit from smashing

-Zygos

I smash everywhere that's green now except for the lateral orbital rim

The zygos have more vessels and soft tissue that become inflamed post smashing, so you need 2-3 days between each session

Heres a video of my mate david demonstrating proper technique and intensity for smashing the zygos, Id post mine but Im not recovered from my last session so I cant smash my zygos

The frontal zygos bruise badly but dont worry this means its working, again hammer is ideal

Brow Ridge
Personally I dont smash my browridge because I have some acne in that region I dont want to inflame more, Dont bonesmash areas with acne guys.

The browridge has similar requirements to the zygos, a bit less soft tissue and can be smashes every 3 days

Here is a good demonstration of intensity required for brow ridge, obviously a hammer is more ideal because the idea is to concentrate the strike, but knuckle can still be viable

the main failo with knuckle smashing is that it can be a limiting factor if your knuckles start to hurt before your bones do, similar to how you can deadlift more with lifting straps so your grip strength doesn't failo you

Orbital Rim
This is expert only, I only smash my infra and supra orbital bones. I have no reason to smash my lateral orbital rim and its dangerous

The infra orbital rim is best to smash with either your knuckles, or something precise like the handle of a butter knife (or something similar)

The supraorbital requires more force, unfortunately a hammer is too unconcentrated but your knuckle isn't powerful enough, also a hammer is hard to use for the supraorbitals.

Ive had success using my phone with the case removed for the supras

Nasal Bridge
Ive started smashing here in order to get a more projected nose from the side, as well as inserting PDOs along the nasal frontal process. Its giga dangerous and easy to break your nose so be careful here.

Hit daily with low intensity for 1 minute (ideally using knuckle) hitting the bridge obviously
LOW INHIBITION

I was talking to @Orc and he said "just bonescratch to avoid damaging the skin" as a joke, but holy shit is he onto something here

Simply take a 27 gauge needle, stick it into your skin and create depressions in the bone via scratching, this will signal the body to create new osteoblast cells, without significantly compromising the bone

Holy shit his autism just gave us a totally new looksmax

this is like microneedling, we can apply the same principles because its a similar healing mechanism to micro needling the skin
im going to start doing this, ill post a video to rate the pain 1-10 live
DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-Mandible (not dangerous per say just useless tbh)
-gonions/ramus
-Forehead/temples (you will die from hitting temples)

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS

Significantly more bone mass later in career after countless strikes to all bones
Its precisely why UFC fighters undergo severe pain during shin conditioning to strengthen the bone

I mean look at this crazy mothafucka in pain to make his bones grow! and your not doing this to looksmax, how pathetic and unmotivated you are

TAGS
@coispet @androgenic @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @Mike141 @TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees @RealSurgerymax @Orc @SteveRogers @NumbThePain

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, noodlelover, Prettyboys_AboveAll and 44 others
Legit thread ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Caucasiann, aber, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
Very very painful to watch tbh
I respect toughness and power of will
But here you damage your brain
Based but i couldnt brace as i had to record with my other hand

usually i brace to stop any trauma

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
At this point it should be undeniable that bonesmashing gives none placebo results
View attachment 2880728View attachment 2880729

@androgenic 's ascension via roids + bonesmashing should be enough justification

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

Basic visual of the Bone remodeling theoretical process, from a study on shin conditioning in the UFC

The goal is obviously to create microfractures in order to create growth on the bone wall via increased osteoblast count

View attachment 2880744

here's a comprehensive guide on the process of bone growth and osteoblast/osteoclast relationship

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

-In an average microfracture, the blood vessels rupture, the spot gets bigger and starts to hurt. This swelling is how the body keeps damage safe and begins healing. This process is less likely to happen in the face with less severe bone fractures. Hematoma is more common in severe fractures in the limbs that require casts
2. Inflammation phase
-The soft tissue becomes inflamed, could last multiple days depending on location as well as intensity

3. Remodeling phase
-This is the phase where your body begins to regrow the bone with osteoblast cells, thus increasing its density and eventually visual appearance

-The entire theory of bonesmashing is based of Julius Wolffs', Wolff's law as quotes above.

He claims that bones will adapt to their environment and remodel accordingly, lifefuel for us looksmaxxers.

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

-The chin can be smashed more frequently than the zygos because it has almost no nerves and soft tissue that gets inflamed

-the reason this is important for recovery is that our goal as bonesmashers is to create microfractures and trauma to the bone to cause growth.

View attachment 2880788

-all for 1 minute, use a heavy object to create lots of concentrated force here. Hammer is ideal, as much power as you can get via wrist flexion should be enough

Warnings

-dont smash without a clean shave as it will damage the hair follicle and cause bleeding

View attachment 2880798

Heres a video example of how I smash my chin, I usually use a hammer but my mom took mine away after she found out I bonesmash

since im using a heavier object im not hitting as hard but im still delivering equal force to a hammer

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802

The zygos have more vessels and soft tissue that become inflamed post smashing, so you need 2-3 days between each session

View attachment 2880805

Heres a video of my mate david demonstrating proper technique and intensity for smashing the zygos, Id post mine but Im not recovered from my last session so I cant smash my zygos

The frontal zygos bruise badly but dont worry this means its working, again hammer is ideal

Personally I dont smash my browridge because I have some acne in that region I dont want to inflame more, Dont bonesmash areas with acne guys.

The browridge has similar requirements to the zygos, a bit less soft tissue and can be smashes every 3 days

View attachment 2880817

Here is a good demonstration of intensity required for brow ridge, obviously a hammer is more ideal because the idea is to concentrate the strike, but knuckle can still be viable

the main failo with knuckle smashing is that it can be a limiting factor if your knuckles start to hurt before your bones do, similar to how you can deadlift more with lifting straps so your grip strength doesn't failo you

This is expert only, I only smash my infra and supra orbital bones. I have no reason to smash my lateral orbital rim and its dangerous

The infra orbital rim is best to smash with either your knuckles, or something precise like the handle of a butter knife (or something similar)

The supraorbital requires more force, unfortunately a hammer is too unconcentrated but your knuckle isn't powerful enough, also a hammer is hard to use for the supraorbitals.

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830
Ive started smashing here in order to get a more projected nose from the side, as well as inserting PDOs along the nasal frontal process. Its giga dangerous and easy to break your nose so be careful here.

Hit daily with low intensity for 1 minute (ideally using knuckle) hitting the bridge obviously
LOW INHIBITION

I was talking to @Orc and he said "just bonescratch to avoid damaging the skin" as a joke, but holy shit is he onto something here
View attachment 2880834
Simply take a 27 gauge needle, stick it into your skin and create depressions in the bone via scratching, this will signal the body to create new osteoblast cells, without significantly compromising the bone

this is like microneedling, we can apply the same principles because its a similar healing mechanism to micro needling the skin
DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-gonions/ramus

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835
View attachment 2880836View attachment 2880837
Significantly more bone mass later in career after countless strikes to all bones
Its precisely why UFC fighters undergo severe pain during shin conditioning to strengthen the bone

I mean look at this crazy mothafucka in pain to make his bones grow! and your not doing this to looksmax, how pathetic and unmotivated you are

TAGS
@coispet @androgenic @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @Mike141 @TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees @RealSurgerymax @Orc @SteveRogers @NumbThePain

mental illness

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, BlackpillRemedy, KIVVV and 4 others
@coispet please post ur transformation here to shut everyone up jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, <6PSLcel and currycelll
Based but i couldnt brace as i had to record with my other hand

usually i brace to stop any trauma
What do you think about vibrations?

This guy made his fingers and hands longer using vibrations
He says that vibrations >>>>>>>>>>>> smashing
also here's patient used vibration on his chin and it grew more forward

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Caucasiann, mvp2v1, IMOGYOU and 2 others

thats the same concept bro, i think blunt trauma mogs high frequency low intensity

• Hmm...
Reactions: coispet
might not be a meme anymore with this thread

willing to try anything to become chad at this point

• +1
Reactions: j05, Clavicular, edodalic29 and 2 others
thats the same concept bro, i think blunt trauma mogs high frequency low intensity
Blunt trauma can not work because of cortical bone which is extremelly hard to cause microfractures by just smashing

Trabecular bone isn't problem but cortical is, it cover 80% of whole skeletal mass

Vibrations are more effective cause they dive more deeply to bone

might not be a meme anymore with this thread

willing to try anything to become chad at this point
its never been a meme, people on tik tok think its a meme because james sapphire presented it super autistically

• +1
Reactions: coispet, <6PSLcel and xegigi
Blunt trauma can not work because of cortical bone which is extremelly hard to cause microfractures by just smashing
View attachment 2880877
Trabecular bone isn't problem but cortical is, it cover 80% of whole skeletal mass

Vibrations are more effective cause they dive more deeply to bone
Only applicable to the shins not any facial bones

its never been a meme, people on tik tok think its a meme because james sapphire presented it super autistically
yeah, hitting skull with rocks found outdoors is a meme, actual planned out bonesmashing seems legit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Bro just go to Giant ATP your his pookie.

(P.S) I've bene injecting Lipolab straight above my COCK JFl, no results as of it :(

Bro just go to Giant ATP your his pookie.

(P.S) I've bene injecting Lipolab straight above my COCK JFl, no results as of it :(
@RealSurgerymax needs to give me a form to get scans done since i have enough saved up for trimax with ramieri (about 25k atm)

Yes but its less dense and even if you hypertrophy it in a similar way it still will increase bone mass
It's still very hard to cause microfractures (until you completely break it with extremelly high force)
In fact vibrations will give much higher and faster results (and less dangerous)

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Clavicular
It's still very hard to cause microfractures (until you completely break it with extremelly high force)
In fact vibrations will give much higher and faster results (and less dangerous)
this is absolutely insane and ineffective, it will only make the face look worse

• +1
Yes but its less dense and even if you hypertrophy it in a similar way it still will increase bone mass
also what do you think about chewing?
bigger masseter muscles = harder pull which leads to endochondral ossification of articular cartilage:

Stronger these muscles and they will pull that jaw bone continously 24/7 which through time will lead to Endochondral ossification resulting in new bone growth or formation

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and smallman
bigger masseter muscles = harder pull which leads to endochondral ossification of articular cartilage:
View attachment 2880900
Stronger these muscles and they will pull that jaw bone continously 24/7 which through time will lead to Endochondral ossification resulting in new bone growth or formation
It makes u look bloated after u do it for some reason

• Hmm...
It makes u look bloated after u do it for some reason
Not really:

if you look at ancient people their jaws and overall facial bones were insane due to their tough diet:

also:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, Thebbcmaxxer, Clavicular and 2 others
If you want something soft and works well for lateral orbital rim, use your airpod pro case. They are just big enough to cover the entire orbital, and soft enough to not break the rim, and hard enough to cause bone to grow, and lastly, comfortable enough to bone smash for long periods of time.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and silencio
Guess this is what poor people do instead of getting implants. Can't relate.

Mogged by getting into fights with niggers, throwing yourself off stairs, winning a slapping contest etc

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
To inhibit osteoclasts activity and differentiation and promote osteogenic activity we may dose on vitamin k2 which increases bone-building osteoblast activity and reduces osteoclast activity.

Also COX enzyme inhibitors like flubiprofen
There was a decrease in osteoclast numbers (-62 to -70%), an insignificant decrease in osteoblast numbers (-5 to -30%) per mm of bone surface and a decrease in osteoclast to osteoblast ratio (-35 to -56%).

The findings presented are compatible with the conclusion that flurbiprofen, induced changes in rapidly growing long bones by reducing osteoclast activity and recruitment, stimulating longitudinal and radial growth, increasing the cortical bone mass by stimulated periosteal bone growth and depressed endosteal resorption. (source)

Proximal tibial longitudinal bone growth rate, growth plate thickness, and periosteal bone formation rate were increased 30-40%, while cortical bone (tibial shaft) and cancellous bone (proximal tibial metaphysis) accumulated 12% and 90% more bone than controls, respectively.
Aspirin also inhibits COX enzyme and thus osteoclasts to a lower extent too and it's cheaper and more accesible than flubirpofen medications which are mainlyfor arthritis. However I've found a couple of studies that indicate that aspirin acts as a Igf1R antagonist.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
@RealSurgerymax needs to give me a form to get scans done since i have enough saved up for trimax with ramieri (about 25k atm)
Just go with Dr Celal and save the money also why are you getting a trimax your forward growth is good and skull is good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
Could you go more into depth with zygos

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

View attachment 2880744

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

2. Inflammation phase

3. Remodeling phase

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

View attachment 2880788

Warnings

View attachment 2880798

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802

View attachment 2880805

View attachment 2880817

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830

LOW INHIBITION

View attachment 2880834

DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-gonions/ramus

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835

TAGS

Fuckk I’ll try soon

what should I do to boosts results, idk If I should inject cuz I don't earn and teen(also studycell so no time to lift), mk4 ain't available here, will just mk7 100mcg and d3 supplements be good enough?

get this shit on botb asap.

people underestimate how effective bonesmashing paired with roids is, great thread bhai and very educational

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Clavicular
I physically crawled back seeing the videos fuck

• +1

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

View attachment 2880744

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

2. Inflammation phase

3. Remodeling phase

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

View attachment 2880788

Warnings

View attachment 2880798

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802

View attachment 2880805

View attachment 2880817

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830

LOW INHIBITION

View attachment 2880834

DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-gonions/ramus

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835

TAGS

probably does not work and even if it does you cant predict how it will grow ( lead to uneven growth ) without talking about potencials risks. autistic + retarded but thats just an average clavicular post

• Hmm...
Beautiful :love:

• +1

Only applicable to the shins not any facial bones
I got my results from high frequency low impact, similar concept to vibrations, I attached a hammer end to my massage gun and since the hammer end is heavy and weighs the gun down it’s still fast but less vibrations occur, it makes bonesmashing more accurate and you’re able to time how long you do it on a facial bone since every time you hit, it’s the same and everything is consistent, this results in less asymmetries as well

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Snake.0359 and Clavicular
I got my results from high frequency low impact, similar concept to vibrations, I attached a hammer end to my massage gun and since the hammer end is heavy and weighs the gun down it’s still fast but less vibrations occur, it makes bonesmashing more accurate and you’re able to time how long you do it on a facial bone since every time you hit, it’s the same and everything is consistent, this results in less asymmetries as well
Pic of the hammer end?

• +1
Pic of the hammer end?
I’m out right now, quote this post in 2-4 hours and I’ll send it, I basically got a hammer with a wooden handle, ripped off the highest point and now I just have the hammer part which I used duct tape to attach to my massage gun

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and WatermelonLover
View attachment 2880900
Yes im a huge chewing advocate

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Snake.0359, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
get this shit on botb asap.

people underestimate how effective bonesmashing paired with roids is, great thread bhai and very educational
Bonesmash is too controversial for botb

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, dragomaxxer and coispet
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and coispet
This is what happens when you listen take a 19th century scientist out of context

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, optimisticzoomer, axeyyek and 1 other person