how should I bring up the topic of my curved dick to my doctor?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Going for my yearly appointment sometime this month
My dick all the sudden became curved (this was preceded a period of ED which is somewhat gone now its just really bent to the left)

I also have a red ring around my dick and on the side with the curve there is a red mark where it begins to curve idk wtf is causing this but I lost half an inch a girl I sent a dick pic to said it looked weird I had a normal dick a few months ago

Last edited:
typical jojo fan

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
ovER for curvedcels

ovER for curvedcels
Its fucked up I never had a curved dick I mean actually a curve is visible even flaccid I can see its curved.

you guys are so fucking retarded
how can you be scared of a doctor?

• +1
Its fucked up I never had a curved dick I mean actually a curve is visible even flaccid I can see its curved.
sounds strange. Maybe tell the doctor to be safe. Don't be high inhib.

• +1
sounds strange. Maybe tell the doctor to be safe. Don't be high inhib.
you guys are so fucking retarded
how can you be scared of a doctor?

Yeah but its going to be so gay honestly might just bring vodka I need shots to say this shit with a straight face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 20370
Yeah but its going to be so gay honestly might just bring vodka I need shots to say this shit with a straight face
he literally se dicks all day

• +1
he literally se dicks all day
He's my pediatrician since 8 so it will be weird its not like some random guy I will never see again he knows my parents and everything

You have peyronies disease

• +1
just tell him stupid dont be embarassed

get a penis extender and in a few months it should fix your curvature. You have peyronie's disease