How should I deal with the subhuman who is jealous of me?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
Subhuman and his girlfriend are with him for his money and he thinks his girlfriend will like me. And he's try to use violence with me. I want his girlfriend and himself to fuck off and he's spitting in my purse, desk, table and I don't want to suffer the nasty bacteria in his mouth what should I do? Pls help....

lol obviously beat this nigga up wth?:y'all:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Constantin Denis and Perfectumbrain
silly delinquent

• So Sad
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
call your friends, cousins or whatever guys yoz know:y'all:
He's everyone's best friend at school because he's so rich, and I'm ostracized by the school... I hate his fuckin' girlfriend.. I don't want to deal with the inferior person who gets in the way of being Chad. God help me.. I see bullying..

• +1
Reactions: .πŸ‘½.
You probaly over rating yourself

• +1
He's everyone's best friend at school because he's so rich, and I'm ostracized by the school... I hate his fuckin' girlfriend.. I don't want to deal with the inferior person who gets in the way of being Chad. God help me.. I see bullying..
brutal. than learn to defend yourself. pick up mma, gym and shiet and also buy your self some weapon f.e. this metal bat that police men use which you can collapse

• +1
brutal. than learn to defend yourself. pick up mma, gym and shiet and also buy your self some weapon f.e. this metal bat that police men use which you can collapse
If it hits my face and makes an asymmetry, I'm afraid of sticking anything sharp in the this eye and going to jail..😒

• +1
If it hits my face and makes an asymmetry, I'm afraid of sticking anything sharp in the this eye and going to jail..😒
next time he bullies you, just say:"hey stop, u r bullying me, i don't want it!"

this should help:y'all:

• +1
next time he bullies you, just say:"hey stop, u r bullying me, i don't want it!"

this should help:y'all:
Frankly, I'm afraid to kill him, and if he continues to bully me, I will have a hard time controlling my anger.

• +1
Frankly, I'm afraid to kill him, and if he continues to bully me, I will have a hard time controlling my anger.
If you show any kind of weakness like not doing anything about it, he will continue to do it. Seems you've already done that.

• +1
go to school xaned out and you will bash skull in