How should I go about acquiring HGH/AI in my situation?

Cortisol Ghoul

Cortisol Ghoul

Iron
Currently 16 nearing 17, my growth plates are still open but not for long, so I'm going to throw shit at the wall and hope I can get at least a quarter inch on my height and a millimeter of maxillary jaw width.

The problem is my father is against using hormones of any sort, and I don't have nearly enough money of my own (or time to make it) to get them myself.

I live in a 3rd world country where it's relatively easy to get this sort of stuff (not always from reputable people, of course) but it's unlikely my dad will ever change his mind. What should I do?

how much does it cost? get a job

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Cortisol Ghoul
how much does it cost? get a job
I've found it being sold on pharmacies for as low as 72 bucks, but you can't buy it online and I wouldn't be able to get it in person without a prescription. My only option would be getting it from a dealer but I don't have this sort of connection, and since I'm pretty low IQ and high inhib getting scammed is likely.

HuI've found it being sold on pharmacies for as low as 72 bucks, but you can't buy it online and I wouldn't be able to get it in person without a prescription. My only option would be getting it from a dealer but I don't have this sort of connection, and since I'm pretty low IQ and high inhib getting scammed is likely.
Convince your father that you will remain short for your entire life unless you do that.
I am in the same position as u,I am 18 and 5'10-11 and I want to get 6'3 minimum,my parents won't let me but I will argue and convince them.
The best way is to wait some 2-3 weeks,then ask your father when he is the happiest,convince him,promise him you would complete your homework but don't fight/argue him unless it requires.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 13021
convince him,promise him you would complete your homework
You kids are really dumb if you think you'll convince your parents with those kind of arguments

• +1
Reactions: teenmax and Deleted member 15302
You kids are really dumb if you think you'll convince your parents with those kind of arguments
Then enlighten us with what you would do ,O great one.

Sleep 9h per day at least +wbm powder twice a day or if you are low inhib enough I'd say bribe the pharma guy

Convince your father that you will remain short for your entire life unless you do that.
I am in the same position as u,I am 18 and 5'10-11 and I want to get 6'3 minimum,my parents won't let me but I will argue and convince them.
The best way is to wait some 2-3 weeks,then ask your father when he is the happiest,convince him,promise him you would complete your homework but don't fight/argue him unless it requires.
so you're seriously hoping that you will grow 5 inches past 18
What

even if your plates were magically open at this age you'd be looking at 2" at most

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, RoundHouse and DivineBeing
View attachment 1488692
even if your plates were magically open at this age you'd be looking at 2" at most
Well,i grew 1.5 recently in my torso and I am still growing,will take glucosamine to spinemaxx and get to 6ft minimum from 5'10,from there I will gain an inch from glucosamine sulfate (many people do gain an inch from it),taking me to 6'1,will fraudmaxx to 6'2,then I will run a cycle of mk678+cjc 1295 which I am sure will get me an inch,of course I will check my plates first through xray,but the thing is spine is open until 21-24,so wish me luck man:soy::soy::soy::feelshah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS
View attachment 1488692
Also,still gaining 0.5 inch in my spine,so I am 5'10.5'11 depending on the time of the day. Many people have grown from mk at a later age,one guy got 3 inches from 17-18-19 also i will be taking Sam-e from methylation which will delay growth plate closure to infinity. I am sure mk+ cjc will give me 2 inches.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
Did u get a scan of ur growth plates?

Well,i grew 1.5 recently in my torso and I am still growing,will take glucosamine to spinemaxx and get to 6ft minimum from 5'10,from there I will gain an inch from glucosamine sulfate (many people do gain an inch from it),taking me to 6'1,will fraudmaxx to 6'2,then I will run a cycle of mk678+cjc 1295 which I am sure will get me an inch,of course I will check my plates first through xray,but the thing is spine is open until 21-24,so wish me luck man:soy::soy::soy::feelshah:
i wish you luck indeed. but don't inflate your expectations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
Dm for source if you are US based

Your best bet is sportsmax, gymmax sleep and eat a lot, and get the MK677+DAC combo, you are probably getting more HGH production this way than injecting a couple units of HGH.