How should I lose weight?

M

MiddleEastern

Bronze
5'9 150 lbs
Been in gym about 6 months and gained decent amount muscle, now I dont want to look like 5'6 pitbulls in my gym, I want to lose fat. My face got fat and it feels bad.
So my question is should I rush for something like water fasting or IF? Or just go for -300, 400 calories a day?
I really need to leanmaxx.
@FunkyFlamingo pls help bro

5'9 150 lbs
Been in gym about 6 months and gained decent amount muscle, now I dont want to look like 5'6 pitbulls in my gym, I want to lose fat. My face got fat and it feels bad.
So my question is should I rush for something like water fasting or IF? Or just go for -300, 400 calories a day?
600 to 700 cals deficit. If u want try water fasting for couple days. But beware always when I do that I end up binge eating. Choose always for eggs if u wanna binge eat it'll fill you up easily drink also a lot of water with those eggs. So 600 to 700 cals deficit a day and couple days water fasting. Until u reach that weight. I would water fast at the end of ur cut to debloat hard to see all the definition.

• +1
Reactions: MiddleEastern
you are 5'9 looking down on 5'6 ppl lmaoo thats trajic,my nigga you are a midget pitbull too

• +1
Reactions: Sick
5'9 150 lbs
300 Kcal deficit. 2.2 protein/Kg, 0.7-1 g fat/Kg, the rest carbs

you are 5'9 looking down on 5'6 ppl lmaoo thats trajic,my nigga you are a midget pitbull too
Retard, I mean im same tier height with them so I dont want to look like them.

• +1
Reactions: finn899