How should I measure a 1mg arimidex dose (QSC)

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
bought 10g of arimidex from QSC and wondering if anyone has any tips on how they dosed it. i have the super dosing spoons but the lowest is 12.5… not tryna OD on arimidex 😂

bought 10g of arimidex from QSC and wondering if anyone has any tips on how they dosed it. i have the super dosing spoons but the lowest is 12.5… not tryna OD on arimidex 😂
Anastrazole?

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
bump tag me if you found an answer

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
elaborate
get a measured amount of water, measured amount of the ai, put it in water and mix, then work out thedosage of it per 100ml or whatever but now that i think about it 1mg is so small probably wouldnt work

get a measured amount of water, measured amount of the ai, put it in water and mix, then work out thedosage of it per 100ml or whatever but now that i think about it 1mg is so small probably wouldnt work
thanks for nothing

thanks for nothing
actually just weight out 0.1g which is 100mg i believe, then put that it into 1 litre, shake it, then take out 10 ml or so i guess for 1 mg

Mix it with 100g of filler powder retard nigga

actually just weight out 0.1g which is 100mg i believe, then put that it into 1 litre, shake it, then take out 10 ml or so i guess for 1 mg
now were getting somewhere