How should I meet girls aside from tinder?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I don't drink alcohol but maybe I could still go to bars and talk to girls there? My only friend doesn't go to bars (Mormon) so I really don't have anyone to go with. Or, I could choose a day of the week to approach girls on campus/at the gym/at the store etc just to see if I can get some dates. Other ideas please

Join a class or a club of your interest. You will meet girls that like the same thing as you and you’ll have things to talk about with her

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 1100, Hector and 1 other person
run out of matches?

go to churches or synagogues and flirt with hot religious girls, they're rare but its possible

I read
How should I meet girls aspie from tinder?
:lul:

Go to discords and try to meet e-thots

Join a class or a club of your interest. You will meet girls that like the same thing as you and you’ll have things to talk about with her
Although it sounds cucky I'm considering joining a yoga class tbh cuz I want the relaxation and maybe that way I can talk to girls too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I don't drink alcohol but maybe I could still go to bars and talk to girls there? My only friend doesn't go to bars (Mormon) so I really don't have anyone to go with. Or, I could choose a day of the week to approach girls on campus/at the gym/at the store etc just to see if I can get some dates. Other ideas please
Get a hobby with loads of girls. Go to dance classes and if you're above average looks, you're hot stuff to women there. Women love men, who can dance (srs).

Although it sounds cucky I'm considering joining a yoga class tbh cuz I want the relaxation and maybe that way I can talk to girls too.
I doesn’t sound cucky at all. I’ve already been the only guy in a yoga class. But I was doing it with my mom and all the women were her age so I didn’t get the experience you’re imagining lol. But yoga is actually very good for you, I liked it

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, CupOfCoffee and toolateforme
I just go to bar.
Girls respond good and friendly.
I go bar alone. I just enjoy talking to random people.

Get a hobby with loads of girls. Go to dance classes and if you're above average looks, you're hot stuff to women there. Women love men, who can dance (srs).
I'm average in looks, it just seems like I attract shy girls with high E traits, which isn't too bad imo but I have no idea how I'll do in real life cuz I don't have experience approaching
I just go to bar.
I'd need high dose phenibut but I can see myself doing it

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 1464
I'd need high dose phenibut
How much do you usually take?
I took 500 mg (powder) dissolved it in water and drank it, I didn't feel anything for the whole day. Is this dose too small or is my product bad?

How much do you usually take?
I took 500 mg (powder) dissolved it in water and drank it, I didn't feel anything for the whole day. Is this dose too small or is my product bad?
Dude first time I took 500mg HCl on empty stomach and I felt amazing. Very low inhib, like all my muscles in my body relaxed. Make sure you take on empty stomach

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Dude first time I took 500mg HCl on empty stomach and I felt amazing. Very low inhib, like all my muscles in my body relaxed. Make sure you take on empty stomach
Ah so that's the problem, I ate before I drank it.
I heard it gives you really bad acid in the gut so that's why. Nickgurr told me to also take anti acid pills with Phenibut because of it.

I'm average in looks, it just seems like I attract shy girls with high E traits, which isn't too bad imo but I have no idea how I'll do in real life cuz I don't have experience approaching
Well you just must try and see for yourself I guess. I'm not much of a playboy myself either.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I just go to bar.
only old fucks go to the bar in america

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and toolateforme
only old fucks go to the bar in america
Fuck lol. How about pub? Probably pub is more mature though.
Idk man how about club?

Impossible

• +1
Reactions: xit
bars/nightclubs

go alone or find buddies to go with

you can join classes but dont plan on fucking girls from there, it's awkward for the rest of the class if she rejects you

just be friends with the girls you meet in class, then manage to go out with any of them, and fuck their friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, CupOfCoffee and toolateforme
idk man im interested in teenage girls not 25 yr olds
I will be glad If I can have 21yr old one.
Idc about virginity shit

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and rtssssy
bars/nightclubs

go alone or find buddies to go with

you can join classes but dont plan on fucking girls from there, it's awkward for the rest of the class if she rejects you

just be friends with the girls you meet in class, then manage to go out with any of them, and fuck their friends
I can already see all of this going bad

Mashallah Fatimah those gloves cover your slender hands so well babe
nahh i know some guys who've gotten their pp sucked there by fatimah's lel

underrated place . would recommend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and toolateforme
I will be glad If I can have 21yr old one.
Idc about virginity shit
I got 19-21 year olds. It's good stop coping with virginity you won't get that

I got 19-21 year olds. It's good stop coping with virginity you won't get that
Yeah I mean I tried to care and be bitter of virginity cuz I wanted some suifuel so I can be more motivated, but I just cant care less. I just dont give a fuck..

• +1
I can already see all of this going bad

where do you live ?
i dont drink and rarely go out but last 2 times I went out to nightclub, one girl came and touch me in the back twice, one girl stopped me to say I'm hot and one came to ask me to dance with her, and I ended up at her place later that night.

first 2 girls were PSL 4 tho, 3rd was PSL6, so nightclubs are legit if you're decent looking. girls are drunk and horny there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, toolateforme and CupOfCoffee
idc about virginity either but i can relate to millennials
Yeah I just want girl around my age and spend the rest of my life with her.
I hate younger girls. Esp when they act cute or shit, idk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and rtssssy
  • +1
Reactions: xit
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and toolateforme
Just join a chess club bro

so pretty much take a fck ton of phenibut and go to a bar ?

is tht really the only option for us with 0 friends to meet girls aside from tinder?

wht if chads in the bar with u

underrated way is to join a therapy or volunteer group. also consider easy elective courses at any school

• +1
so pretty much take a fck ton of phenibut and go to a bar ?

is tht really the only option for us with 0 friends to meet girls aside from tinder?

wht if chads in the bar with u
There are other ways man. I just stick to tinder because the purpose of it is to hook people up, there's a much high chance your matches are dtf

where do you live ?
i dont drink and rarely go out but last 2 times I went out to nightclub, one girl came and touch me in the back twice, one girl stopped me to say I'm hot and one came to ask me to dance with her, and I ended up at her place later that night.

first 2 girls were PSL 4 tho, 3rd was PSL6, so nightclubs are legit if you're decent looking. girls are drunk and horny there
What the fuck. What's your psl and can I see your pictures? You're a slayer wtf.
There are other ways man. I just stick to tinder because the purpose of it is to hook people up, there's a much high chance your matches are dtf
Another slayer? Whats your PSL? Have you posted public rate pics.

For STR or LTR?

There’s no other way really except cold approach or through work

What the fuck. What's your psl and can I see your pictures? You're a slayer wtf.

Another slayer? Whats your PSL? Have you posted public rate pics.
I slay average and below average girls. And a few landwhales. But to be fair my tinder pics are very sub-par because I don't lifemaxx nor do I have a professional camera

4.5 PSL is my estimate, but factoring in the advantage of wide shoulders + being a roided gymcel I think smv-wise might be equivalent to 5 PSL

Looksmax and get approached
Chad or nothing

I slay average and below average girls. And a few landwhales. But to be fair my tinder pics are very sub-par because I don't lifemaxx nor do I have a professional camera

4.5 PSL is my estimate, but factoring in the advantage of wide shoulders + being a roided gymcel I think smv-wise might be equivalent to 5 PSL
So many slayers here tbh.

do you have any actual interests other than girls? Just curious