How should I meet girls aside from tinder?

I slay average and below average girls. And a few landwhales. But to be fair my tinder pics are very sub-par because I don't lifemaxx nor do I have a professional camera

4.5 PSL is my estimate, but factoring in the advantage of wide shoulders + being a roided gymcel I think smv-wise might be equivalent to 5 PSL

that’s basically my exact situation.. I could have written this post. Do you think your results would improve significantly with ‘good’ pics? I know I should get some taken but it just seems cringeworthy as fuck

that’s basically my exact situation.. I could have written this post. Do you think your results would improve significantly with ‘good’ pics? I know I should get some taken but it just seems cringeworthy as fuck
Absolutely no doubt about it. I don't even have any pics with other people (ie zero social game, complete loner in my pictures). The only pics I've taken are me outdoors on a hammock, swimming in a river, and aiming a gun. And one showing my shoulders in a tank top

Now imagine if we had pics of us at parties, concerts, travelling, pics with decent cars, taken with pro cameras. I guarantee we'd match with 5.5 + PSL women who are actually interested rather than catfishing or trolling

Don't fall for the go to bars or clubbing. It is rare as fuck to see random dudes approach girls, and I bet it is nearly imposible to get any decent succes that way.
It is all about having a social circle. Make friends with guys that can introduce you to other girls, join clubs or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Absolutely no doubt about it. I don't even have any pics with other people (ie zero social game, complete loner in my pictures). The only pics I've taken are me outdoors on a hammock, swimming in a river, and aiming a gun. And one showing my shoulders in a tank top

Now imagine if we had pics of us at parties, concerts, travelling, pics with decent cars, taken with pro cameras. I guarantee we'd match with 5.5 + PSL women who are actually interested rather than catfishing or trolling

NT pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
MoSBVqi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, LowTierNormie and Drugs
How about...The brothel

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Dont meet them if youre subhuman

Well, I'm yet to be convinced, but if you wanna go ahead and get those pics done to test the results i'd be very interested to see the results tbh.

Well, I'm yet to be convinced, but if you wanna go ahead and get those pics done to test the results i'd be very interested to see the results tbh.
My sis has a pro camera I can borrow and I'll be travelling this Christmas, so well see