How should I use tinder?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Now that I cut my hair, I don't look as subhuman as I normally do. I would consider myself to be a psl 3.5/10-4/10 since my hair thinning isn't that noticeable with a buzzcut. I'm trying to lose my virginity before the end of the summer. So I'll just use dating apps. What type of pictures do I include if I have no friends? What should I include in my bio? I'm thinking about putting my dick size and height(or maybe exaggerate them) and keeping my bio short and simple. What do you guys think?

literally doesnt matter as long as you hit their looks criteria + dont look like a tryhard/aspie

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, SikKunt, kobecel and 2 others
Good pictures are a meme. Use your best cherrypicked frauded selfie and you're good

Don't put your dick size jfl

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, The Dude Abides, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Only for sex

Use 2 to 3 pics not more, ive experimented since last year. untill i fininaly came to a point where i just used 1 pic and no bio still got plenty of likes. Its the picture's man,

Let me ask you this.. do you really care what a girl puts in her bio? no, she is not gonna mention how tight she is. before even getting to her bio you probably already swiped yes.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Use 2 to 3 pics not more, ive experimented since last year. untill i fininaly came to a point where i just used 1 pic and no bio still got plenty of likes. Its the picture's man,

Let me ask you this.. do you really care what a girl puts in her bio? no, she is not gonna mention how tight she is. before even getting to her bio you probably already swiped yes.
Bro u said u had no matches

If you have a big dick then use that to your advantage. “Size queens” are legit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs and Esteban1997
Bro u said u had no matches

last time i used it few months back i did get matches but since i got shadow banned from using the same number over and over for so longm i could t talk with my matches, created a new one with a new number like 2 months ago same pic etc.. absolutely nothing happend used it only like for 2 hours when i saw i got not even 1 like, i deleted it.

If you have a big dick then use that to your advantage. “Size queens” are legit.
Since @dicklet4incher is no longer here, I will ram the dickpill down peoples throats on his behalf.

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs
literally doesnt matter as long as you hit their looks criteria + dont look like a tryhard/aspie
Good pictures are a meme. Use your best cherrypicked frauded selfie and you're good

Don't put your dick size jfl

I'm average at best letting them know I'm above average in height and penile length could possibly halo me. I'll start out with one frauded selfie and some good pictures from vacations I took. Then in my bio I will keep it simple including height and size of my cock.

I'm average at best letting them know I'm above average in height and penile length could possibly halo me. I'll start out with one frauded selfie and some good pictures from vacations I took. Then in my bio I will keep it simple including height and size of my cock.
dont mention dick thats aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Zeta ascended, fobos and 1 other person
He can take a pic of his crotch
If she doesnt like your face she wont read bio

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Just use selfie pic tbh

The problem with using your best cherrypicked photos are that, while you'll get more matches, they will bail on you the second they want to Snap you/meetup. "omg you weren't picture perfect?! I am the victim of catfish sexual assault," and it's still over.

The matches are good for Dopaminemaxxing tho

bro... you dont need to do that, Its bragging, If you have a big dick you dont need to bring it up. Girls know that shit they arent dumb as we think my guy. Let it speak for it selfs its more attractive.

1.right click

2.delete

1. Be good looking
  2. Dont be bad looking