How Sick Am I?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
so i'm in love with a girl, she's also into me but not in love. she has a type and i'm close to that type. facially i have a chance to become a chad. i'm working on it.

i'm trying to be a man that she might fall in love. also i'm socialmaxxing and moneymaxxing for her.

How crazy i am ?

roast me tbh because i act like a total retard.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Biiyo03, 360° and 15 others
if someone said to me something like "i'm gonna get surgeries to become chad so she might love me" i would laugh out loud and think he's crazy and pathetic.

yet, here i am...

if someone said to me something like "i'm gonna get surgeries to become chad so she might love me" i would laugh out loud and think he's crazy and pathetic.

yet, here i am...
good, if she motivates you to get surgery and money/status-max i'm all for it. but the second she finds out you had surgery she will lose all respect for you.

girls and love are temporary anyway

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Biiyo03, datboijj and itorroella9
Is she your oneitis?

good, if she motivates you to get surgery and money/status-max i'm all for it. but the second she finds out you had surgery she will lose all respect for you.

girls and love are temporary anyway
actually it has started as self validation. i thought , "why wouldn't i looksmax?"

since there is nothing against health, life style etc. after that i met her. i mean she didn't make me go for it but now my main motivation is her. weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
so i'm in love with a girl, she's also into me but not in love. she has a type and i'm close to that type. facially i have a chance to become a chad. i'm working on it.

i'm trying to be a man that she might fall in love. also i'm socialmaxxing and moneymaxxing for her.

How crazy i am ?

Ok just relax, if she’s into you than she is. Just know rejection happens and you’ll find someone better. I feel that your just desperate so try to work on directing that somewhere else. You’re ok though I do that same stuff

Ok just relax, if she’s into you than she is. Just know rejection happens and you’ll find someone better. I feel that your just desperate so try to work on directing that somewhere else. You’re ok though I do that same stuff
if she rejects me or be with me but feels like "i'm out of her league" than i don't think i will get any kind of ltr again.

i will be on slaying as soon as i can. i just cannot continue searching for "love" like a retarded teen girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11753 and Melo95
if she rejects me or be with me but feels like "i'm out of her league" than i don't think i will get any kind of ltr again.

i will be on slaying as soon as i can. i just cannot continue searching for "love" like a retarded teen girl.
Yeah he's feeding you bluepill. The chance of finding someone of her type where you get that spark can be pretty low. You should slay and honestly give up on young love man. You really got like 1 or 2 chances to make this work. Just telling you the truth.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and randomvanish

It’s ok I know how you feel. Just remember you’re a stud and you can handle the heat, I’ll pray for u

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
Yeah he's feeding you bluepill. The chance of finding someone of her type where you get that spark can be pretty low. You should slay and honestly give up on young love man. You really got like 1 or 2 chances to make this work. Just telling you the truth.
strangely, that was one of the reasons why i get addicted to this girl.

because she adores men like my best versions. like if i got ascend, i would be one of those guys. so similar to my pheno and structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11753 and Melo95
strangely, that was one of the reasons why i get addicted to this girl.

because she adores men like my best versions. like if i got ascend, i would be one of those guys. so similar to my pheno and structure
The phenotype pill is extremely brutal. You can be slightly lower psl than her other option but your pheno and colouring puts you above him.

The phenotype pill is extremely brutal. You can be slightly lower psl than her other option but your pheno and colouring puts you above him.
i know right... there are so many hot girls but i'm into her for that reason.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
i know right... there are so many hot girls but i'm into her for that reason.
Are you her male pheno equivalent? For some reason I love those girls the most

Are you her male pheno equivalent? For some reason I love those girls the most
i wouldn't say so but her father like her exact male version and her father exactly like me as style and character.

she's saying you're like my father as character and as appearence. but i still don't think i am.

how do you know either of those tho
we're like flirting somehow but she acts like confused. also her best friend tell me that hint she's into me. so she's into me but not in love for sure.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
so she's into me but not in love for sure.
i would still go for her even if she doesnt show signs of being in love, after you have already made out with her or even fucked her ur gonna have a better idea if shes in love with you or not

i would have already dipped but kudos to you
you are better than me (for now)

• Woah
Reactions: randomvanish
i would still go for her even if she doesnt show signs of being in love, after you have already made out with her or even fucked her ur gonna have a better idea if shes in love with you or not
yeah sex is crucial. she might get attached after sex or make out. girls are definitely not like men, they feel attached or love after intimacy.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
@MarkCorrigan

How crazy i am ?

If you love her you should get comfortable with her family, and let them get comfortable with you. Trying cuddling with her dad if he's got some time. You and him just go ahead and get comfortable under a blanket together for like 30 minutes next you go over her house.

If you love her you should get comfortable with her family, and let them get comfortable with you. Trying cuddling with her dad if he's got some time. You and him just go ahead and get comfortable under a blanket together for like 30 minutes next you go over her house.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002